Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Closed Thread

Old September 9th, 2008, 12:41 PM

fil knows what's in an order marker fil knows what's in an order marker
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil View Post
I have a few opened, gently-used figs and cards for trade. I'm looking for the same condition in return. As others have done, I've arranged my level of interest from warm colors (red = most) to cool.

Have
2x Marrden Hounds
Obsidian Guards
Grimnak (figure only)
Raelin 1.0 (figure only)
Cash

Wants
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Venoc Warlord
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
Gladiatrons

Laglor
2x Knights of Weston
2x Minions of Utgar

Aubrien Archers
Heroes of Nostralund

Note: All of my figs have the initial "P" on the bottom. I'll be happy to send pics of any figs/cards before a deal is done if there's any question.
Updated!

Returns for more.

Old September 9th, 2008, 12:51 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

WANT

Thaelenk Tundra
Volcarren Wasteland
Raknars Vision
Snipers & Vipers - Wave 1
Drones & Minions (drones only) - Wave 2
Minutemen & Wolves (wolves only) - Wave 2
Knights & Swog (knights only) - Wave 2
Heroes of Barrenspur - Wave 2
Kilts & Commandos (microcorp only) - Wave 3
Heroes of Nostruland (concan,saylind,DW 7) - Wave 3
Soulborgs & Elves (Gladiatrons only) - Wave 4
Soulborgs - Wave 5
Warriors & Soulborgs (deathreavers only) - Wave 5
Zombie Horde - Wave 6
Marro Cavalry - Wave 8
Aquillas Alliance - Wave 8.5

HAVE

2x Roman Archers - Wave 1
Tagawa Samurai - Wave 4
Guilty Mcreech - Wave 4
Tagawa Samurai Archers - Wave 6
Old September 9th, 2008, 01:48 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

And spidysox is also a good trader.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old September 9th, 2008, 01:53 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

rhodan818 is a great trader,great shipping and very negotiable.

Hilo-Scaper is once again a great trader.
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:43 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have:

1 Unopened pack of 4th Mass & Anubian Wolves
1 Unopened pack of Deathstalkers & Blastatrons
1 Unopened Orm's Return
1 Unopened Raknar's Vision
2 Unopened Volcarren Wasteland

Want:

D&D Minis. New in box boosters. I'll take any sets.
Old September 10th, 2008, 02:01 AM

Troopaa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troopaa View Post
A group of us is looking for Some heroscape waves. we are from Edmonton Alberta Canada. When we got into the game it was starting from wave 6. so we need some earlier waves.

Looking for waves 1 to 5. multiples of them. don't know if your local target, wal-marts, or fred mayers have any of them in. If they do PM me and we can work out a deal to get them for us.

I'll pay $ for them. but We are not going to pay a out rages price for them!
Good luck getting some wave 1 and 2 their impossibles to find, except for here.
Particularly for a member who has had their account for a while but hasn't been very active. People aren't going to want to bend over backwards for you with a simple request and most definitely will not be giving you good deals. You want something, you have to be willing to pay for it, period.

R~
WOW..... A lot of you have crap to say. I was just implying that i'm not going to give $100 for 3 figures. And was wondering if someone in there travels and happened up on the earlier sets at target or where ever that they can PM me and i'll send them money for the boosters plus shipping and extra for shipping. I'v seen posts a wile ago that a couple of members seen wave 3 and 4 at a freg myers but could not find the post anymore.

But if you all want to put your worthless words and say i can't get them and wast your time then go for it. I was just asking. And by the way keep your damn comments to your selfs unless you have a trade or offer to send.
Old September 10th, 2008, 07:45 AM

neo0149 Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
A group of us is looking for Some heroscape waves. we are from Edmonton Alberta Canada. When we got into the game it was starting from wave 6. so we need some earlier waves.

Looking for waves 1 to 5. multiples of them. don't know if your local target, wal-marts, or fred mayers have any of them in. If they do PM me and we can work out a deal to get them for us.

Particularly for a member who has had their account for a while but hasn't been very active. People aren't going to want to bend over backwards for you with a simple request and most definitely will not be giving you good deals. You want something, you have to be willing to pay for it, period.

R~
WOW..... A lot of you have crap to say. I was just implying that i'm not going to give $100 for 3 figures. And was wondering if someone in there travels and happened up on the earlier sets at target or where ever that they can PM me and i'll send them money for the boosters plus shipping and extra for shipping. I'v seen posts a wile ago that a couple of members seen wave 3 and 4 at a freg myers but could not find the post anymore.

But if you all want to put your worthless words and say i can't get them and wast your time then go for it. I was just asking. And by the way keep your damn comments to your selfs unless you have a trade or offer to send.
dang you guys. kinda harsh on the guy... cant yall be a little nicer to peeps trying to start up some scape in our community thriving for survival. its not like its that cheap and easy just to start playing now a days. i got some wave 4's and 5's. ill pm u.

Good Traders Just_a_Bill

===>NEO_0149<===
Old September 10th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo0149 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

R~

dang you guys. kinda harsh on the guy... cant yall be a little nicer to peeps trying to start up some scape in our community thriving for survival. its not like its that cheap and easy just to start playing now a days. i got some wave 4's and 5's. ill pm u.
do you need a set of wave 8 marro riders, or some anubian wolves? if so PM me.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old September 10th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

I'll keep an eye out. I think that there may be some wave 4 at my local WAL*TARD. If I see anything I'll pm you and let you know.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old September 10th, 2008, 03:35 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have:

1 Unopened pack of 4th Mass & Anubian Wolves Pending
1 Unopened pack of Deathstalkers & Blastatrons Pending
1 Unopened Orm's Return
1 Unopened Raknar's Vision
1 Unopened Volcarren Wasteland Pending
1 Unopened Volcarren Wasteland

Want:

D&D Minis. New in box boosters. I'll take any sets.
Old September 10th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

I'm just stating facts, I'm sorry that you find reality to be crap. I don't think anyone would be making outlandish offers like $100 for 3 figures unless they were exclusives anyway. People can help you but you made it sound like you weren't willing to pay even a normal MSRP price for anything much less the currently inflated prices for hard to find stuff. Be more specific and less condescending and you'll get better responses.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 10th, 2008, 04:40 PM

theredfro is surprisingly tart

Just_a_Bill is a great trader. Best packaging ever!

Gracias amigo!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online