Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2008, 09:07 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3athkiller View Post
Looking for at least 2 grenade markers For AE.
PM sent.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 2nd, 2008, 11:24 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker

Moved To End Of Thread

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps

Last edited by Eckels; May 19th, 2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 11:39 PM

JediNate Woo who?

This is kind of an offer for a trade that could possibly happen after Gencon. I've been told the new game by Privateer Press, Monsterpocalypse, will be offering an exclusive figure at their booth. I believe you get it by playing 5 games with your own monsters. I would be willing to cover the cost of the booster if someone would trade the paid for (by me) booster as well as the exclusive for something. PM me if anyone is interested and please let me know what you would like in trade. I have a IXth Roman Legion and Heroes of Bleakwoode chilling in my room and am sure I could scrounge up something else you may want. Hope to hear from you!

Old May 3rd, 2008, 12:39 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm looking for anything Heroscape. PM me any offers. I have to trade the following:
Some Heroscape, but I'd prefer not to trade it
20 or so D&D figures, PM for a complete list of suckish figures
A medium sized tool-box full of HeroClix, PM for a complete list
Many, many Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I'm selling these anyways, and figured I'd see if anyone here wants them. PM if you want to know of a specific card. (I have no idea why anyone would want these though. Its worth a try I guess.)
Old May 3rd, 2008, 05:49 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Just_a_Bill is a GREAT trader! Everything arrived quickly and in great condition. As easy a trade as could be. Thanks Just_a _Bill!!!

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old May 6th, 2008, 03:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
If anyone has a Marvel set that they would like to part with for cheap I might be interested. I have never been that interested in it myself, but my 4 y/o has wanted it for a while and his birthday is coming up. I do not want to pay the $39 that K-mart wants or the $24 that Wal-Mart is asking. I was hoping that some folks might still have some of $6 sets that they would be willing to part with.
PM sent...
Old May 6th, 2008, 10:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I can get Marvel sets for $10 at a local store, and would be willing to trade a small expansion set for them. I'm looking for two sets of Spearmen and Riflemen, but would probably take anything you offer. Unless I have it, of course.
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:32 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

My trade list has been moved to the end of the thread.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; May 24th, 2008 at 10:44 PM. Reason: updated/bumped to end
Old May 9th, 2008, 04:32 PM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker

I just completed another great trade with Just_a_Bill.

Great trades with Just_a_Bill, Topher, Feekonea, Worseley, Just_a_Bill, The Silver Surfer, Xaqery, Just_a_Bill, insomnimaniac, stubobj and CheddarLimbo.
Old May 9th, 2008, 05:39 PM

Now that's an eerie coincidence, because I just completed another great trade with NEMT!

Old May 9th, 2008, 10:14 PM

HeroscapeLunatic has disabled reputation

Looking for:

A complete set of 5 unopened Flagbearers (Acolarh, Hatamoto Taro, Laglor, Ornak, Sir Gilbert)

Will pay cash, not to exceed $12.99 each, plus tax, plus standard s&h.
Old May 10th, 2008, 02:38 AM

Unomas is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm looking for a few things that I'm having a hard time getting. I'm willing to trade figures (although I don't have a lot to give up). Or I'm also willing to pay via PayPal. I also have some first edition water tiles if that interests anyone.

Here is what I'm interested in.

Arrow Grunts x2
Swog Rider x2
Aubrien Archers x2
Deadeye Dan

Knights of Weston x1
Roman Legionnaires x2
Minions of Utgar x2

Acolarh - Elf Flag Bearer

Thanks!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online