Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 5th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Songbird (Design Phase)

A for me, yeah.
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:02 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

C for me.
Old October 6th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Room seems to be leaning toward A, so I'm running with that for now. I would like to try and clean up the wording a bit. I'll see if I can't post a revised version later tonight, but any suggestions on that front are appreciated.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
THUNDERBOLT REDEMPTION
At the start of the game you may choose one other Unique Hero you control that is a Criminal or has a Repentant personality. For the entire game, if:
-you did not choose a figure for this special power, after revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Charlatan Hero that you control and taking a turn with that Hero, you may take an immediate turn with Songbird.
-you chose a figure for this special power, Songbird and the chosen figure have a class of Crime Fighter instead of what is listed on their Army Cards, and after revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Songbird, you may take a turn with any other Unique Crime Fighter Hero you control that is within 5 clear sight spaces of Songbird.
How does something like this look? Reads a little more smoothly to me.

EDIT: Also, going to be busy this weekend and don't want to forget, so summoning CRB now.

@dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole @weebaer

Last edited by Ronin; October 6th, 2016 at 09:41 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 01:34 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

No concerns. Crime Fighters and Criminals both already have solid synergy groups, and I don't think she's unreasonably strong as a Meteorite sidekick.

Putting her in as a backup bonding hub for Luke Cage in Crime Fighter builds seems like a good strategy.
Old October 7th, 2016, 05:26 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Crime Fighters having a bit more synergy - also differentiates them from Fighters in the first real way (I mean, I know Fighters boost Jewel and Crime Fighters get boosted by Kick-Ass, but who really cares. )

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 7th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I was going to vote A or C here, so I'm good the current direction.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old October 10th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Symbiotic

Thanks, dok! Still playing with the wording, but we seem to be okay mechanically here, so I'm proposing we move Songbird to initial playtesting.
@japes @Viegon @Tornado @Yodaking @TrollBrute @johnny139 @Zettian Juggernaut
Old October 10th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Symbiotic

Thanks, dok! Still playing with the wording, but we seem to be okay mechanically here, so I'm proposing we move Songbird to initial playtesting.

@japes - yea
@Viegon - yea
@Tornado - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@TrollBrute - yea
@johnny139 - yea
@Zettian Juggernaut - yea

Last edited by Ronin; October 11th, 2016 at 10:14 AM.
Old October 10th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Songbird (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 10th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library