Notices

Old June 4th, 2012, 01:44 AM

coliocole Woo who?
Re: Seattle Game Days

I may be able to come if I don't have a baseball game
Old June 15th, 2012, 07:22 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Looks like I won't be able to make tomorrow the 16th. Sorry folks.

I'm hoping that July will be better for me.

Peace,
*Kai
Old August 7th, 2012, 01:50 PM

It has been a slow Summer for organized Heroscape at my place. With work, vacations, and the lack of new releases - we have lost some momentum. But National Heroscape Day is only a few months away, so I wanted to start building up to a big event again this year.

We lost the rhythm of the Third Saturday of the month, but if folks can make that happen I would be happy to start hosting again (or making arrangements with Card Kingdom/Cafe Mox).

If we follow that schedule we'd have:

Saturday, AUGUST 18th
Saturday, SEPTEMBER 15th
Saturday, OCTOBER 20th (National Heroscape Day/NHSD)

Let me know if these dates work for you. We can move to a Sunday if that is better for casual games.

Also, there have been some great fan-made customs in the past year. So for National Heroscape Day and future events, I am going to allow C3V customs as well as a few other customs that we've playtested. So yes - there is some new 'Scape to be had!

Please RSVP for August 18th, and feel free to forward to other 'Scapers to at least get them psyched for NHSD this year.

Peace,

*Kai

PS: I've also had a blast with the C3G "Superhero" customs. And while I don't own more than a few, Nomad has an incredible collection - so you ever want to test out Marvel versus DC action, I highly recommend it.
Old August 9th, 2012, 08:33 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Saturday, August 18th works for Nomad and Huskies16.

Yes - I would be happy to bring the collection of C3G figures and cards to a gameday for everyone to try out. It is an incredible creation by the C3G team . . . and I have just about everything they have put together.

Peace,
Nomad
Old August 16th, 2012, 10:47 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

Hey, guys-- I'm in Seattle for a few weeks, and I could probably make something this weekend, if you still need people. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to bring my Heroscape collection with me on my trip, but if somebody wants to spot me a few units, I'd love to get in a few games. If that's cool, please let me know where to meet...

Check out my music at http://soundcloud.com/davidlc
Old August 17th, 2012, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
Hey, guys-- I'm in Seattle for a few weeks, and I could probably make something this weekend, if you still need people. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to bring my Heroscape collection with me on my trip, but if somebody wants to spot me a few units, I'd love to get in a few games. If that's cool, please let me know where to meet...
It would be awesome if you could join us. I have like 4 of everything, so plenty of 'Scape to go around.

I will PM you my contact info and address.

Peace, *Kai
Old August 17th, 2012, 11:01 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

Excellent! See you Saturday...

Check out my music at http://soundcloud.com/davidlc
Old August 20th, 2012, 10:09 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kai, thanks for hosting! I had a great time as usual. It was good to play again with a couple who have been MIA.

Elginb, it was nice to meet you and I'm glad you were able to join us!
Old August 23rd, 2012, 02:04 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey guys,
Is Longy or Roadrage planning on putting on a NHSD event this year?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 23rd, 2012, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Hey guys,
Is Longy or Roadrage planning on putting on a NHSD event this year?
We will have a Seattle-area NHSD on October 20th, 2012.

Not sure if the Portland/Vancouver team will be doing one as well. Last year we staggered the events, so that players could attend both.
Old August 23rd, 2012, 07:30 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@William
Roadrage said that he (and Longy?) were planning an NHSD event so there is no need to worry about that. He didn't say when, but it probably will be posted in a month or so.
Old August 23rd, 2012, 10:34 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okay sounds good! Its just been awefully quiet on the heroscape end so I was afraid I had missed an announcement or something.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events