Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Closed Thread

Old August 26th, 2012, 06:43 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: What I have for sale and trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer397 View Post
Hey I'll do what I want. Either propose a trade or move on.
I told you earlier, we have places for trading. Get your attitude straightened out or nobody here will ever want to trade with you. Your reputation is in the red already, meaning that people already will be hesitant. Just go to HCrealms if it's so important to trade your stuff immediately.
Old August 26th, 2012, 06:47 PM
has been BANNED

jammer397 costs too much!

I don't give a damn about a bad reputation.
Old August 26th, 2012, 06:49 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
I told you earlier, we have places for trading. Get your attitude straightened out or nobody here will ever want to trade with you. Your reputation is in the red already, meaning that people already will be hesitant. Just go to HCrealms if it's so important to trade your stuff immediately.
Yep I'll put in that list and watch it get buried.
Old August 26th, 2012, 06:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I don't give a damn about a bad reputation.
Yeah, we all know. My point is that it's totally useless. No point in bumping it and acting like this, you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Quote:
I've done plenty of good trades there. Be patient. And you have to look through other people's stuff too and make offers. Not everyone comes to you.
Old August 26th, 2012, 06:52 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Jammer, we're not trying to be mean to you, we are trying to help you sell your stuff as quickly as possible.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old August 26th, 2012, 06:56 PM
has been BANNED

little hard when this site is dead. My point is send an offer or just move on. It's just that simple. look at my post and you will see I didn't bump everyday like you claim. I did post a few updates to my list. Still I don't post everyday. Oh and really you have nothing better to do but give neg rep over nothing. Plz don't be a bag when not needed. There is no real reason for your bs.

Last edited by jammer397; August 26th, 2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old August 26th, 2012, 07:04 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
little hard when this site is dead.
Lots of C3G people are in the general trade thread, if you bump your post there as often as you bumbing your post here, you will be fine.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old August 26th, 2012, 07:10 PM
...has moist legs

Most people here want HeroSCAPE. And there's never been a huge trading community here, since there was never meant to be unlike HCrealms.

And I have never given negrep to ANYONE, so don't yell at me for that.
Old August 26th, 2012, 07:21 PM
has been BANNED

not yelling just saying. I got 2 neg rep for nothing really. That was really uncalled for. Whoever did it just being a bag in my view.
Old August 26th, 2012, 07:23 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
not yelling just saying. I got 2 neg rep for nothing really. That was really uncalled for. Whoever did it just being a bag in my view.
You just said you don't give a **** about reputation.

You're acting childish. We're telling you that this site is set up how it's set up, and we're just pointing you in the right direction, and you're blowing us off and acting like you own the place. I'd say you deserve the neg rep.
Old August 26th, 2012, 07:31 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
You just said you don't give a **** about reputation.

You're acting childish. We're telling you that this site is set up how it's set up, and we're just pointing you in the right direction, and you're blowing us off and acting like you own the place. I'd say you deserve the neg rep.
Correct LP. I wouldn't take figures for free from this guy. It is pointless to continue to try to teach him. You led him to the water, but he decide to take a leak in it rather than a drink and a thank you.
Old August 26th, 2012, 08:53 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post

Correct LP. I wouldn't take figures for free from this guy. It is pointless to continue to try to teach him. You led him to the water, but he decide to take a leak in it rather than a drink and a thank you.
Hey alright, add your 2 cents but it wasn't needed once again! I won't say Lord Pyre is wrong, but really your the only 2 or 3 that gives a damn on the place I put this. Mean really? You guys have nothing better. Just completely Jaded.

I posted here because all I have is superhero clix for now. Hey let me think. Now who would use the supers? Oh yeah ppl who play clix or custom marvel scape. I may have some scape stuff but haven't really looked. Then Neo said about HS general discussion. Ok placed it I there. Then hey that wrong again. I'm not going to post this list a dozen time to F*ing please a few ppl. Quit being so dang jaded and leave it be. At this point I want to drop some bad rep for you guys not just dropping it already, but I'm not like that.

Heck why did I type this when you probably still won't get it.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion