Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 7th, 2022, 09:06 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Re-introduction Thread

Hello everyone! I started collecting shortly after the original ‘scape was discontinued. The only ‘scape I had the pleasure of seeing in store shelves was D&D ‘scape, which makes me all the more happy with what I’ve managed to collect. I think I’m most well known around here for my repaints, as I used to do touch ups or full scale repaints for official scape and customs, but I was also involved with playtesting for C3G/C3V, and spent some time playing CoN. I’m happy to be back and seeing everyone online again, and I can’t wait to be an active part of this community again!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online