Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 23rd, 2007, 02:17 AM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
I prefer to give knuckle sandwiches instead of compliment sandwiches
Old April 24th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: A PSA from your Friendly Customs Mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn
Echoing the Article, if you're creating a new custom, use common sense and consider if anyone else could have ever thought of using the same idea. Making a SWAT team? Guess what? There are already 2 really good SWAT teams out there. Does that mean that your SWAT team is going to suck because there's already a SWAT team out there? Nope, but you need to see what other people have tried. Repeat this for any figure in literature, popular or classic, film, comic book, whatever. If it's something that other people besides you enjoy, there's a good chance that someone, in the 2+ years since people have been making customs, has already made it, it's recieved feedback, and has been fine tuned.
My question is, if there are such good customs out there (like 2 really good SWAT teams), then why aren't they in the Halls, or, at the very least, the Barracks?
Old April 24th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Up to people to nominate them. Also, up to people to know what's out there already. A lot of new people (not all) don't know what's been done before. We're going on 3 years of heroscape, and just about that many years of custom designs. A LOT of stuff has been done before. All I'm saying is take a few minutes to look through the A-Z index before you come in, say, Hi, here are my customs, and don't get any feedback because what you're doing has all be done before.

smallboxgames.com
Old April 26th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn
Up to people to nominate them. Also, up to people to know what's out there already. A lot of new people (not all) don't know what's been done before. We're going on 3 years of heroscape, and just about that many years of custom designs. A LOT of stuff has been done before. All I'm saying is take a few minutes to look through the A-Z index before you come in, say, Hi, here are my customs, and don't get any feedback because what you're doing has all be done before.
Oh, I'm not disagreeing with you by any means, nor was this directed purely at you. More a razz to the community to encourage some more filling out of the ranks of the barracks!
Old January 8th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Refresher for tons of new custom creators.

Keep up the good work, guys.

smallboxgames.com
Old January 11th, 2008, 03:48 AM

Rice_Merchant has disabled reputation
You know, I've been on this site for a few months, and have only just read this post. It was indeed very helpful, but I wish I'd read it before posting on the custom thread myself. It may have saved me quite a bit of time (and brain power).
In any case..... we make a mistake, we learn, we move on.

Happening, my Demon??
Old June 16th, 2008, 04:21 PM

skatekidchague is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Welcome to the Custom Unit Forum. Please read me.

hay guys im new at this i love the game my freind got me into it but i cant seem to find him on heroscapers i know it has somthing to do with the warriors
Old June 16th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by skatekidchague View Post
hay guys im new at this i love the game my freind got me into it but i cant seem to find him on heroscapers i know it has somthing to do with the warriors
I don't know what this has to do with custom units but is your friend Cleon by chance?
Old July 18th, 2008, 08:58 AM

jedi_imperium has disabled reputation

I was planing on starting a custom thread. Can anyone tell me how to post pictures from a file on your computer?

Continue your futile attempts at resistence, for you are only prolonging the inevitable. in the end the Esenweins will have you begging for destuction.
Old July 18th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_imperium View Post
I was planing on starting a custom thread. Can anyone tell me how to post pictures from a file on your computer?
How to post images:

If the image is already located online. . .
1. Right click on the image and select Properties
2. Highlight and copy the Addresss
2. In the posting text box, type "[img]" without the quotes.
3. Paste (Ctl+V) to insert that copied image address right after the closing bracket.
4. Close the img tag by typing "[/img]" without the quotes.

If the image is NOT already located online. . .
1. You need to get it online, if you are a site supporter, you can upload it to our Gallery, if not, you will need to sign up for an account at a hosting site like photobucket.
2. Upload your images using the options in your Gallery account.
3. Once your image is uploaded, follow the steps above.
Old July 18th, 2008, 10:04 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_imperium View Post
You can't. you need to have them online somewhere. I use Photobucket. It is free and works just a treat. After you upload your pics, just click on the code in the line titled "IMG Code" underneath it and paste it straight into your post.

The code will look something like this [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb279/bwhit89/netpic/tmb_hornoxecom_picdump40_41.jpg[/IMG]

but when pasted into a post you will just see the picture

Have fun!

*EDIT* <sigh> I've been beaten by the master
Old July 18th, 2008, 01:55 PM

jedi_imperium has disabled reputation

Haha! it worked! Thanks a bundle cavalier(and white stuff).
Now I just need a photobucket account...

Continue your futile attempts at resistence, for you are only prolonging the inevitable. in the end the Esenweins will have you begging for destuction.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards