Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 10th, 2020, 10:39 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I would think that for proxies of minis you would want a proxy that is cheaper than the original sculpt. Is zogross hardscale more than 15 bucks nowadays?
Ooh, good question. We did put him out a long time ago, and I don't keep track of those things.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 10th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
I would think that for proxies of minis you would want a proxy that is cheaper than the original sculpt. Is zogross hardscale more than 15 bucks nowadays?
Ooh, good question. We did put him out a long time ago, and I don't keep track of those things.
LOL. Not even close, the Lizardfolk Rogue isn't that sought after. It's at most $7-$8 but usually about half that. There's just not a lot of them available.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 10th, 2020, 11:06 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
LOL. Not even close, the Lizardfolk Rogue isn't that sought after. It's at most $7-$8 but usually about half that. There's just not a lot of them available.
At that rate, why would you want to spend more on something that isnt the original? Unless you already had it of course. I just thought this was a thread to post reasonably priced proxies for folks that didnt have a model yet for the figure in question. Its perfectly reasonable to use whatever proxies you want though instead of paying an arm and a leg for a specific model. The ultimate purpose of scape is to have fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 10th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well said.

= =
Old February 23rd, 2021, 01:20 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

@Dad_Scaper the number on Mangu Timur under the Sentinels of Grax is wrong. 77245 is for skeleton archers, 77148 is the correct number.
Old February 23rd, 2021, 02:51 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Fixed, thanks!

I would love to expand this list, if you have suggestions for more choices.

= =
Old March 7th, 2021, 09:49 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It was said elsewhere, but the Runewars Reanimates are fantastic for the Skeletons of Annellintia
Old March 7th, 2021, 11:40 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes, they do look good. I'll put 'em in the OP. Thanks, Andre!

= =
Old March 18th, 2021, 01:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post
Quote:
Runewars animates skeletons box is a great buy for a proxy for these guys. They are unpainted and require some minimal assembly but look great.
Magically enough, I found your recommendation for the Reanimates after I had bought a bunch on Amazon. Anywho, you're not wrong! These turned out to be great proxies.

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ffgrwm12.html
Old April 8th, 2021, 03:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Here's a good Alternate 3d Print for the Azurite Warlord.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3720445

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 14th, 2021, 07:43 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Would these make acceptable proxies for Goblin Slashers? 1.5 squads/box, so 2 boxes gets you 3 squads.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 14th, 2021, 08:59 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Sure, they look good. And that line of minis is the right scale? Seems likely.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs