Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

View Poll Results: What should the 12th Day of Scapemas be?
Vipers Frenzying 7 13.21%
Vipers Viping 14 26.42%
Vipers Slith'ring 1 1.89%
Vipers Dying 3 5.66%
Zombies Rising 14 26.42%
Zombies Swarming 3 5.66%
Nagrubs Eaten 2 3.77%
Revdyers Preaching 9 16.98%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 11th, 2020, 08:34 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Twelve Days of Scapemas!

Thanks for the necro! 2007 was a couple years before my time. I can't believe I missed this. I am going to vote now in the last poll!
Old November 14th, 2021, 03:16 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Getting into the holiday spirit early! Also, our dear friend Revdyer makes for a great Santa Claus.

On the 12th day of Scapemas, my True Grut gave to me,

12 Venocs Frenzying

11 Snipers Sniping

10 Reavers Reaving

9 Wolves Unleashing

8 Soldiers Bonding

7 Champions Slaying

6 Hounds A-Baying

5 Lethal Stings!

4 Charging Tarns

3 French Fems

2 Marro Drudge

And a pardon for Judge Guilty!

Old November 25th, 2021, 11:25 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Should definitely be "Hounds a-plaguing"

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old November 26th, 2021, 12:06 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Strack9 again.

Old December 29th, 2023, 02:24 PM

@Sir Heroscape sings

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion