Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 6th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 5 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post
I went to PM BlackWolf23 about our game, but it says the user is not found... is it a different arrangement of capital letters, or am I missing something else?
Blackwulf23
Old November 7th, 2012, 08:05 PM

jetjake is surprisingly tart
Re: Online Heroscape League: Season 3

Nevermind, answered my own quesiton.

Last edited by jetjake; November 7th, 2012 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Didn't look hard enough
Old November 8th, 2012, 10:29 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Do we get to blame Xorlof for bad rolls in determining who got to pick first?

Xorlof, I WANT MY HAVECH!

Vydar won the roll, and grabbed them first. <shakes little fist>
Old November 8th, 2012, 10:54 AM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post

I've never played them before, but seeing as you played them every round so far, I'm glad I snagged them.

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll mess them up royally. I usually do the first time I play a squad.
Old November 8th, 2012, 10:58 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar View Post
Quote:

I've never played them before, but seeing as you played them every round so far, I'm glad I snagged them.

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll mess them up royally. I usually do the first time I play a squad.
With decent luck, you should be able to dominate.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Come join the Heroes of Middle Earth in creating Lord of the Rings Customs!
--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 8th, 2012, 11:03 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar View Post

With decent luck, you should be able to dominate.
Hey you, Mr. Capsocrates, don't encourage him! <grump>
Old November 8th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
No you don't. I'll point you to the first rule of online Heroscape: When in doubt of who to blame, blame Filthy!

He has his title for a reason.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old November 8th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Old November 8th, 2012, 02:52 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey I've been having a problem with heroskype it won't let me do anything I'm logged into google accounts under brikwarrior@hotmail.com but it still won't move the figures all I can do is use the utilities on the side of the screen.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old November 8th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Hey I've been having a problem with heroskype it won't let me do anything I'm logged into google accounts under brikwarrior - - hotmail.com but it still won't move the figures all I can do is use the utilities on the side of the screen.
That's because that's the wrong account. You have to use the one you signed up with.

Old November 8th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Hey I've been having a problem with heroskype it won't let me do anything I'm logged into google accounts under brikwarrior - - hotmail.com but it still won't move the figures all I can do is use the utilities on the side of the screen.
That's because that's the wrong account. You have to use the one you signed up with.
What he said. Please always use the same account--but since you provided another account here, I just added it as another editor to the Google doc, so either account should work on this map only.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old November 8th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

jcustar hasn't responded to my PM yet, and I'm getting a bit worried that he won't show up. He hasn't logged in since November 2nd, so I am doubtful he will decide to check in now. I know that the missing opponent form isn't due until tomorrow, but I honestly am not too concerned about getting marked down with a win considering I am 1-3. Would it be possible for me to get matched up again with someone else whose opponent is missing if he doesn't respond in the next 24 hours? I just wanna play another game.

He just contacted me. We will be playing this weekend. I took the Greeks, he took the Glads and Blasts.

Last edited by vegietarian18; November 8th, 2012 at 05:25 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events