Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 23rd, 2006, 07:43 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
Please help me build a map

Can anyone make a decent map on landscape and email it to me? sportzplayer@aol.com wasnt sure if that is possible if so and anyone would be willing to help me out here cause i stink at making maps. Thx

Grass Rock Sand

24 10 3

7 7 5 4

3 9 5 4

2 12 8 5

1 25 12 10 water=35

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old June 23rd, 2006, 08:00 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
Go look in the maps forum and download the HQ map packs. Tons of maps in those for 1 MS up to 5+.
Old June 23rd, 2006, 08:09 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
So it looks like you are looking for a very specific map utilizing all the tiles you listed and no more. Do I understand that correctly?

Oh, and I fixed your title so it would make sense in the list view
Old June 23rd, 2006, 10:18 PM

no, i was just tellin what i had so everyone knew what they had to work with

Elves shall prevail!
Old June 23rd, 2006, 11:32 PM

cavie Woo who?
pof,
I'd be glad to design you a map. As stated above, if you look at all the map threads and the few that are in the new downloads section, you may find one. If not, let me know and I'll make you one.
Old June 24th, 2006, 05:33 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Just out of curiosity, how'd you come by those odd tile numbers?
Old June 24th, 2006, 09:18 AM

cavie Woo who?
pof,
Here's what I drafted for you this morning. I didn't pm you this because it won't let me attach anything in a pm. Let me know what you think and I can change what you want. It uses most of your tiles and also meets some of the other requests you wanted. I titled it in the spirit of your odd number of tiles you've aquired. It hasn't been play tested (which I like to do with all maps before I put them out) but I think at first draft it should work. Let me know

Old June 24th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
That map looks pretty nice, cavie. I really like how the mountain and lake really break up the terrain.
Old June 24th, 2006, 11:30 AM

WOW!!!! that is awsome. Thx alot cavie

Elves shall prevail!
Old June 24th, 2006, 01:08 PM

cavie Woo who?
Thanks AM,
I'll post in my thread and put it in the downloads once I fine tune and tweak it. PoF, I'll email it to you because I can't send an attachment through a pm. Glad you like it.
Old June 24th, 2006, 04:02 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
That is a nice looking map. I think I'll make a bigger version of it when we get tired of the current one we are playing on.
Old June 28th, 2006, 01:20 PM

wimba808 has disabled reputation
Map Building Help?

i seem to have a problem, that i can nevr make a good and fun map to play on. What advice do u have to make a better map.
Sets i have
1 MS
1 EOV MS
1 VW
1 RTFF
1 TT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion