Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 26th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Make your own Grecian Pillars

Alot of people have posted PICs of Grecian Pillars and I always wanted to get some. I ended up ordering some 7" x4 for $3.99 from my local Ben Franklin.
Someone had posted a message on my custom bases page on how to do molds and making them. I never really thought of searching the rest of the site til a few days. and I came Across this Roman Temple Mold

The mold itself cost $34, and whatever it cost to buy plaster and patients to make one pillar at a time.

I dont khow if this was helpful for anyone but this is an alternative to wedding cake pillars
Old April 26th, 2007, 08:55 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
Holy crap! Those are awesome!!!! Can we get some pics of em on the maps? Where did you say you got those?
Old April 26th, 2007, 09:19 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
They have tons of cool molds....it would be cool if we cold get a few people together to buy 1 mold each and then trade with each other
Old April 27th, 2007, 05:52 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDino
Holy crap! Those are awesome!!!! Can we get some pics of em on the maps? Where did you say you got those?
Just click the blue wording "Roman Temple Mold"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
They have tons of cool molds....it would be cool if we cold get a few people together to buy 1 mold each and then trade with each other
That would be awesome.
Old April 27th, 2007, 08:54 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
PochoMan,
Thanks for the link. I spend a long time on there last night waiting for The Ultimate Fighter to come on. I'm going to take a gander again tonight. Thanks again.
Old April 27th, 2007, 08:58 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
There are a few cool free things on that site also..like the stained glass window printout....I printed it out on acetate and am gonna use it to make a church (my "to do" list is getting huge)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions