Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 26th, 2019, 04:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Durham Red - Public PTing!

Definite slow down period for us right now. I think we put a big push into getting Christmas in July out the door and now our summer time buzz of activity might be fading out with school on the horizon.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 17th, 2019, 01:13 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Durham Red

Army Test
Map: C3G Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Durham Red, Jonah Hex, Commissioner Gordon (400) VS Captain Cold, Heat Wave, Captain Boomerang I, Weather Wizard (390)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: C3G Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Durham Red, Jonah Hex, Commissioner Gordon (400) VS King Shark, Red Hood (400)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Is surprisingly strong with Lawman synergies. The first game couldn’t have been closer, the second would have been closer but Gordon just wouldn’t die (going to low ground with King Shark was a mistake). I’m pretty happy with Red at 180.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: The healing is useful. I think she has a lot of potential as an endgame kite unit, shooting from 6 spaces then running 6 spaces away. My map didn’t offer that possibility due to the roads & small size making it hard to run away. Something to keep in mind with other tests.
Old August 17th, 2019, 08:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Great point about shoot and run, that could be really hard to deal with endgame.
Old August 17th, 2019, 09:28 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Some pretty tight games there so the price point is looking pretty good. Not sure what to do, if anything, about the hit and run at end game issue. I guess if you are a melee person you run away instead of towards her, then she has to move & att. instead of att. and move?
Old August 17th, 2019, 09:38 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Knocking down the Move and/or Range would help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 17th, 2019, 09:42 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm okay with a pistol style weapon being just range 5, so I'll make that change now before the next test. Don't know if a move of 5 would be appropriate for her or not. I'll defer to Tornado on that front.
Old August 17th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd stick with the disparity there. It's a nice little kiting safety. Giving her extra range to run away and prepare for an onslaught but with enough range to still be a threat.
Old August 17th, 2019, 10:41 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I was going to suggest dropping Move but I think Range works as well.
Old September 6th, 2019, 09:25 PM

Got a couple tests in. Looking good so far. Going to get one more in.
Old September 6th, 2019, 10:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Cool, thanks man!
Old September 9th, 2019, 10:21 AM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Durham Red

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Durham Red(175), Two-Gun Kid(140), Commissioner Gordon(90), Jonah Hex(130), Cap(240), Bucky(60), Oracle(110) & Beat Cops(65) vs F4 & Skrull Infiltrator [1010]
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Durham Red(180), Two-Gun Kid(140), Jonah Hex(130), Cap(240), Bucky(60) & Mr. Mxy(240) vs. Frankenstein, Dragon Man & Wendigo [990]
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Durham Red(175), Two-Gun Kid(140), Jonah Hex(130), Cap(240) & Bucky(60) vs. Absorbing Man(260), Doc Ock(215), Wizard(140) & LexCorp(130) [745]
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Red(180), Two Gun(140), Ms. Marvel(350), Cap(240) & Bucky(60) & Skrull Infiltrator(x2) vs. Frankenstein, Dragon Man & Wendigo [990]
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She is solid but I kept feeling like Two-Gun Kid was a better option despite Red's superior durability. She is probably best served in the end game. I could see her 180-200.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: She is a fun fit with the other Bounty Hunters which is shaping up to be a cool little faction. Her 3 Attack is a bit deceptive as an extra one for her Bounty and an auto skull from Hex, starts to get a little scary. Bump that with Cap and/or high ground and you are suddenly chucking a lot of dice at your victim, twice.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 9th, 2019, 12:49 PM
C3G Landlord

4 team tests, going above and beyond Tornado! Thanks for the tests. With those in the books, I'm thinking we are ready to close this one up. This is how the 8 team tests broke down.

YK: 0-2 @190
Arch: 2-0 @180
*lowered range down from 6 to 5*
Tornado: 1-1 @175, 2-0 @180

I'm okay going a little high here as I know some more BH synergy is coming.

I propose Durham Red for Final Editing at 190 points.

YK - yea
Bats - yea
SG-1 - yea
Lazy - yea
Tornado - yea

Last edited by Yodaking; September 9th, 2019 at 10:45 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library