Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old December 21st, 2006, 09:24 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
I wish it was on a board or grid or something like that. I saw a tape measure in one of the pics and got a little turned off. HS has spoiled me.
I'm pretty sure it comes with a couple flat, fold-out maps to play on too.
Good deal then. Man, so many games, so little time.
Old December 22nd, 2006, 12:15 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD
It's a VERY big box. 85% of which appears to contain fresh air. Without compromising the figure packaging at all, I reckon they could have made the box just one-third the size that it actually is.
This is true, however, the argument could be made that they are planning ahead for future releases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD
Crazy French people.
Redundant?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old December 26th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Hey doc, how 'bout that game review.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old December 28th, 2006, 12:11 PM

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I was at my FLGS on my lunch break yesterday and I saw this game. He had two copies and the box was massive. Much bigger than any other game box I've seen. I was gonna pick it up, but he was asking $100 for it. Too much for me right now.
Old January 16th, 2007, 12:13 AM

Any of you guys had anymore chances to play this sucker? I've been looking at the site and some of the new stuff that is coming out looks pretty sweet. I'm on the verge of a purchase, and I need a little nudge
Old January 26th, 2007, 02:52 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
I ordered a pack of the humans to go with the army card I made. Cost me 22 bucks delivered for:

The pack also comes with 6 alt. heads. Not quite 2x the price of a scape expansion.

Hey Doc, how well are these figures stuck on the bases?

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old February 1st, 2007, 08:39 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Hey 'Doc, how are the paintjobs? Are they as good as the picture you posted? I've heard some of the AT-43 figures have been done poorly.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

Old February 14th, 2007, 12:16 AM

For anyone who's following this game, here is a link to a French PDF of the Advanced rules. I can't read French, but it shows lots of new models and some cool artwork. 49 pages worth. There are 3 things in there that look just like the G-Nators if you ask me.

http://www.at-43.com/pdf_FR/AT-43Extraits.pdf
Old February 15th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Just picked up a few of these online. Will post some pics when they arrive:

I've been waiting for some 28mm shipping containers for a long time.

Also picked up the Operation Damocles set...been sitting on the fence for a while about this game but the pictures with the powered armored Gorillas sold me (thanks, Doc!).

Newb.
Old February 15th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Beware the Curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
For anyone who's following this game, here is a link to a French PDF of the Advanced rules. I can't read French, but it shows lots of new models and some cool artwork. 49 pages worth. There are 3 things in there that look just like the G-Nators if you ask me.

http://www.at-43.com/pdf_FR/AT-43Extraits.pdf
Wow, looks like the Borg queen is coming to AT-43 also.

Old February 20th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Master Custom Creator

I just got my Steel Troopers unit box and I have to say that the figures are great. The color palette is a bit muted, but better that than too garish...

I am quite impressed with the sculpts and the packaging is nice, too. I'll post some pics when I can.

I really like the looks of the Steel Trooper...

Old February 25th, 2007, 03:02 AM
Master Custom Creator

AT-43 English language rules up!!!

See :
http://en-forum.at-43.com/viewforum.php?f=3

There is a PDF up of the rules. They look to be quite nice and have some depth.

However, there is still something about the squad figures in these sci-fi games not being able to be more than 2 inches from each other that bugs me.

Have they no radios? It just seems so bunched up. I should think letting them spread out a little would be OK.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures