Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old January 6th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Has anybody noticed the new banner? Way on the far right, you can make out what appears to be reinforcements for the Fallen Kingdom, Vanguards, Cloaks, and Jungle Elves. I imagine those are in playtesting right now. We probably won't see them until September-ish, but it's exciting to know that there's always going to be new material every few months or so (that is, if this trend continues).
Old January 6th, 2011, 10:33 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
Has anybody noticed the new banner? Way on the far right, you can make out what appears to be reinforcements for the Fallen Kingdom, Vanguards, Cloaks, and Jungle Elves. I imagine those are in playtesting right now. We probably won't see them until September-ish, but it's exciting to know that there's always going to be new material every few months or so (that is, if this trend continues).
I don't think that it will come out in september. Maybe late March. But it is very good that this game growing at a fast.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old January 6th, 2011, 11:12 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
New banner... Where?
Old January 6th, 2011, 11:25 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

This Banner.

Old January 6th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Quote:
New banner... Where?
Check the homepage.

@marroking1, I doubt that the reinforcements for the Vanguards, Fallen Kingdom, Jungle Elves, and Cloaks will come out in March. The Cloaks and Jungle Elves themselves probably won't be released until about April (counting the roughly eight weeks left of previews, plus processing time).
Old January 6th, 2011, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Quote:
New banner... Where?
Check the homepage.

@marroking1, I doubt that the reinforcements for the Vanguards, Fallen Kingdom, Jungle Elves, and Cloaks will come out in March. The Cloaks and Jungle Elves themselves probably won't be released until about April (counting the roughly eight weeks left of previews, plus processing time).
I was being optimistic.

Old January 7th, 2011, 09:59 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

From Truth on BGG:

Pre-orderers will have their copies of Grungor's Charge and Rukar's Power sent out around November 23rd. It will be available to everyone else around Early January.

Jungle Elves and Cloaks will be Q1 2011

Reinforcements for JE/CL/FK/VG will be Q2 2011

Then around Q3/Q4 of 2011 you will see six new Summoner Wars factions hit.

Then reinforcements for 4 of those. Then 2 new factions, then reinforcements again. And then so on.
Old January 7th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hmm, I wonder at what point in all that new summoners will come out.
Old January 7th, 2011, 10:06 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
From Truth on BGG:

Pre-orderers will have their copies of Grungor's Charge and Rukar's Power sent out around November 23rd. It will be available to everyone else around Early January.

Jungle Elves and Cloaks will be Q1 2011

Reinforcements for JE/CL/FK/VG will be Q2 2011

Then around Q3/Q4 of 2011 you will see six new Summoner Wars factions hit.

Then reinforcements for 4 of those. Then 2 new factions, then reinforcements again. And then so on.
2011 looks to be a big year for Summoner Wars. With all these releases in the works the game itself is going to nearly double in size and hopefully the fanbase will grow even faster than that. Awesome first full year and here's to many more!
Old January 7th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I ordered the Reinforcements Packs just after Christmas and received them today.

Needless to say, I an ecstatic and cannot wait to try out these new units.

Yeah, why am I typing when I could be playi--

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old January 8th, 2011, 12:19 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
I ordered the Reinforcements Packs just after Christmas and received them today.

Needless to say, I an ecstatic and cannot wait to try out these new units.

Yeah, why am I typing when I could be playi--
Just received mine yesterday as well! So stoked.

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old January 8th, 2011, 12:24 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Me too... so Jaz...

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games