Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 12th, 2009, 06:01 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AliasQTip's Custom Weapon Cards (PLAYTESTERS WANTED!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Fedex worker shall test!
Glad to have you on the team, Fedex Worker.

Okay, gang. I've been working on getting the weapon cards together this week and want your opinion on an EMP Cannon. Which do you prefer?

Quote:
EMP Cannon 16 - Range 6. Attack 0. 15 Points.

After moving, before attacking, choose any Soulborg figure within 6 clear-sight spaces. Roll the 20-sided die, if you roll 16 or higher, remove one unrevealed order marker at random from the chosen figure’s Army Card.
Old September 12th, 2009, 06:43 PM

The Scaped is surprisingly tart

I like number 2 the best.

Want to discuss anime and manga with a friendly community? Come to DDR!
http://dokidokirevolution.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Old September 12th, 2009, 09:02 PM

Timemaster4 is surprisingly tart

Since the top one is actually a watergun (I own one ), I would go with number 2.

Save a Dragon; click my egg:
Old September 12th, 2009, 09:18 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timemaster4 View Post
Since the top one is actually a watergun (I own one ), I would go with number 2.
I thought it looked like a SuperSoaker!
Old September 12th, 2009, 09:28 PM

I would suggest a different image for number 1, since its a super soaker, if you are still going to let us choose (or if you decided for #2 already), such as this:

Old September 12th, 2009, 10:10 PM

Oooh, where'd you find that one, TimeMaster4? If not an EMP Cannon, that one might make a nice Plasma Rifle instead. Here's what I was planning on using for the Plasma Rifle:

Old September 12th, 2009, 10:25 PM

I found it on google images when I searched "EMP CANNON," the website its from is defunct, I think.

BTW, the EMP Cannon and the Plasma Rifle look like they are from the same game. Are they, and if so, what game?

Have an idea for the Jetpack pic yet? 'Cause I found a pretty nice picture, looks like its been through a war:

Also, just call me Timemaster, or Time. No 4 is nessessary.

Old September 13th, 2009, 07:53 AM

TimeMaster -

I've already got a clean white jet pack that I think looks really slick. Your jetpack has a great amount of detail. However, when it's shrunk to fit on the card it may become unrecognizable.

I have no idea what game the two guns are from. I found the images on Google and, if I can remember, they might have been from the same CGI artist's online portfolio. I should've kept track of those things to credit who they belong to.

EDIT:
Is everybody okay with the name Gatling Minigun? Should it just be Minigun or Gatling Gun? Here's a picture:

Last edited by AliasQTip; September 13th, 2009 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Added another question.
Old September 13th, 2009, 09:16 AM

I was just providing a suggestion for the jetpack, but the one you described seems it would fit in with heroscape (specifically the omnicrons) better.

Also, that is a SICK picture of a minigun/gatling gun. I would suggest you just go with the name gatling gun, because it sounds more deadly than minigun .

Old September 13th, 2009, 10:49 AM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timemaster4 View Post
I would suggest a different image for number 1, since its a super soaker, if you are still going to let us choose (or if you decided for #2 already), such as this:

Really... a Spartan Laser? Lol. AliasQTip, my friend and I friend just played a game with these cards and thought they are way too underpriced. For example Sgt. Drake with brass knuckles is really good, and Major Q9 with a jet pack!!! Not a fun experience. The map we played on had lots of elevation, like 30 levels high Major Q9 with 6 attack. I just think you should price them higher, like brass knuckles for 50, and maybe put more restrictions on them. Just my .
Old September 13th, 2009, 11:16 AM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
TimeMaster -

I've already got a clean white jet pack that I think looks really slick. Your jetpack has a great amount of detail. However, when it's shrunk to fit on the card it may become unrecognizable.

I have no idea what game the two guns are from. I found the images on Google and, if I can remember, they might have been from the same CGI artist's online portfolio. I should've kept track of those things to credit who they belong to.

EDIT:
Is everybody okay with the name Gatling Minigun? Should it just be Minigun or Gatling Gun? Here's a picture:

I thought Gatling minigun was kind of strange. IMO it doesn't look "mini". I think gatling gun would work better.

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old September 13th, 2009, 11:24 AM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

Are the Brass Knuckles a special attack? They should be, otherwise they are just sick on Zeta and Migol.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards