Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old July 25th, 2009, 10:07 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Unbelievable Wins and Losses

The Tale of the Deadliest Spider Ever

-insert signature here-
Old July 25th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Awesome battle! Good job to your son.

MegaSilver
Old August 11th, 2009, 06:51 AM

donjake Woo who?

My greatest win or loss was my last stand .
I had lost all my units except for Sarg.Drake,Syvarris and Izumi samurai.They hgeld up on an overhang until the flying units got on and the shooters started to get lucky.I killed most of the units sent the normal way up but then syvarris dropped Izumi had only one left and sarge had 3 wound counters.I lost but I took 300 points from my friend I was playing (in a 600 point game).
Old August 11th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Let's see.

The AE once wiped out Charos in one turn. Another time, they took out 2 swogs, 5 arrow gruts, 4 blades, tornak, and put 4 wounds on krug.
Another time, 2 Grok Riders and Me-Burq-Sa took out Q9, Q10, the Nakitas, and Agent Carr.

This last one is really amazing. This lone hero took out 10x his points worth. Mind you, he had height and an attack glyph but still. Anyone wanna guess who did it?
Old August 11th, 2009, 11:24 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

KMS once kept the Q-Niner busy while SBN was arriving. SBN takes out Q9 in one hit. Q10 comes over, and Wrist-Rockets four wounds onto SBN. SBN flies over, and one-shots Q10. The Hivelord soon fell to the Krav Maga.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old August 11th, 2009, 01:10 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Let's see.

The AE once wiped out Charos in one turn. Another time, they took out 2 swogs, 5 arrow gruts, 4 blades, tornak, and put 4 wounds on krug.
Another time, 2 Grok Riders and Me-Burq-Sa took out Q9, Q10, the Nakitas, and Agent Carr.

This last one is really amazing. This lone hero took out 10x his points worth. Mind you, he had height and an attack glyph but still. Anyone wanna guess who did it?
Was it DW 8k?
Mittenz (Venoc Warlord) once held his ground to 4 Trample stomps/attacks, sustaining no damage, by a unwounded Tor-Kul-Na before I killed the Hivelord in one order marker with Q9 ,

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old August 11th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Let's see.

Isamu killed Carr?
Old August 11th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Quote:
Let's see.

Isamu killed Carr?
Nope. It was neither Isamu or DW8K.
However, I will give a hint. Their point value is greater than 50, but under 100. (We were playing a large point game.)

Last edited by rednax; August 11th, 2009 at 01:56 PM.
Old August 11th, 2009, 01:58 PM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

This one time I was playing my friend, and he was getting incredible rolls. I know during that game, he gave my braxas 7 wounds in one turn with Concan. Good roll. Anyway, he desimated my entire army, except for a squad for 4th mass, and the undropped airborne elites. He still had a squad and 1/3 of Sentinels. It wasn't looking too bleak, as long as I kept my distance and got the drop to work for me. We started the round... I failed my drop. I thought this was it. He herded my mass like cattle into a corner, and dropped them one by one. At the round, I had one left. I had to roll 13 or higher to win that game...
Old August 11th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

However, I will give a hint. Their point value is greater than 50, but under 100. (We were playing a large point game.)
I'm gonna guess Khosumet. That's right, I said it.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 11th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Quote:

Not Khosumet. New hint. He/She's ranged.
Old August 11th, 2009, 05:37 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Quote:

He has dropped several hints for us (unless they are just going to throw us off completely).
  • There was an attack glyph. Means he wasn't using a special attack, and he probably didn't move.
  • From 50-100 points x10 is 500-1000 points.
Knowing nothing about this player I'm going to assume it was around a 600 point game. That leaves me a 60 point figure, with no special attack, and enough range to pick off squads without taking too much heat.

Zetacron. With an attack of 4 he could potentially kill anything with little effort, and his range of 8 would protect him from melee/low-average range for as long as possible.

I'm still editing go away rednax!!

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles