Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 13th, 2008, 11:35 PM

Wilkerson74 has disabled reputation
Re: SoCal Slaughter NHSD '08

Not sure yet Rob....I was thinking of going down for the whole weekend....hang out with some old friends...but if things dont pan out I will probably join ya guys....I'll let ya know...fo sho!

PS

I would love to get some tune up matches in...I havnt played since...that one time at Hex's house.....and that seems like a long time ago. Let me know if ur down.

Cheers to all of you!

Cheers to your favorite crew!
Old September 14th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkerson74 View Post
Not sure yet Rob....I was thinking of going down for the whole weekend....hang out with some old friends...but if things dont pan out I will probably join ya guys....I'll let ya know...fo sho!

PS

I would love to get some tune up matches in...I havnt played since...that one time at Hex's house.....and that seems like a long time ago. Let me know if ur down.
Cool deal man, let us know either way, we haven't come up with any details yet.

I'm sure we could get together one of these days before Oct 18th to play a few games. It's been 4 months since that day at Hex's place so it has been a while. My schedule is all over the place but I'm sure I can work a day in to do so, just let me know what yours is and we can figure it out.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 14th, 2008, 08:06 PM

Wilkerson74 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkerson74 View Post

PS

Cool deal man, let us know either way, we haven't come up with any details yet.

I'm sure we could get together one of these days before Oct 18th to play a few games. It's been 4 months since that day at Hex's place so it has been a while. My schedule is all over the place but I'm sure I can work a day in to do so, just let me know what yours is and we can figure it out.

R~
Im basically available on the weekends.....minus the NFL!! CUASE THE NINERS ARE GONNA STOMP EVERYONE THIS YEAR!!! Yeah..I said it!! HAHAHHAHA! YOU CANT STOP MEEEE!!!!! so yeah...saturdays are good....man i said a lot to say a little....hahahaha.

Oh man....lets get it on....im probably gonna go with one of my old armies....the guys I remember how to play. With that said....Im gonna revert to my old trash talking self. Even though I suck at the game.....

I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!!!

PS...Hex...I think we should have a grudge match against Oog And Boom...for old time sake....To reclaim the throne!!! Chairs are legal!

Cheers to all of you!

Cheers to your favorite crew!

Last edited by Wilkerson74; September 14th, 2008 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Cus I wanna! I have more to say!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day