Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old August 11th, 2007, 03:13 AM

cyberia has disabled reputation
I really like the bridges! Any chance of getting some larger pics? All I'm seeing are about 1" x 1.5" thumbnails.
Old August 11th, 2007, 01:25 PM

robopesant has disabled reputation

I'll post more pics soon, I would have posted more sooner but i didn't because nobody replied.

ROTV-(2x land) 1SOTM 2RTTFF 1VW 1Tundra 1FOTA All expansion packs up to wave 6 (getting wave 7 soon).
Old August 11th, 2007, 02:29 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Re: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by robopesant
I'll post more pics soon, I would have posted more sooner but i didn't because nobody replied.
Just my little input, but I can't see them very well at all either. That maybe why not may replies are being posted.
Old August 11th, 2007, 02:57 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Yeah, bigger photos please! And don't be dissapointed when there are no replies to you post. Keep on posting and when people have a chance, they will comment. Keep up the good work!
Old August 11th, 2007, 06:30 PM

A hut.A water plant.Burnt battlements.(I really burnt them)

ROTV-(2x land) 1SOTM 2RTTFF 1VW 1Tundra 1FOTA All expansion packs up to wave 6 (getting wave 7 soon).
Old August 11th, 2007, 07:22 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Nice stuff robo! What is the hut made from?
Old August 11th, 2007, 08:07 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I like the wooden bridge! I don't really get the burnt battlements. Rocks don't really burn... and the fumes coming off those when you burn them is definitely not good for you.

Anyway, keep making cool stuff.
Old August 11th, 2007, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Nice stuff robo! What is the hut made from?
Thanks. The hut is a hermit crab hut my sister got it at the mall with her hermit crabs and they died so.........

Old August 11th, 2007, 10:00 PM

nonexistantnonexister has disabled reputation
nice job

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles