Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 20th, 2019, 03:20 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Draugr Thrall (Playtesting Phase)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Draugr Thrall

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Draugr Thrall x 3(315), Hela(525) (840)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Shang-Chi(230), Swordsman(160) (840)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Custom
Units:
Draugr Thrall x 4(420), Pluto(420), Oracle(110) (950)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Gamora II(300), Nebula(240), Swordsman(160) (950)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Love the Thralls and what they offer Hela and Pluto. Hard to say what to do to ensure they aren't too easily defeated, as was the case for me. Having to have Order Markers on their cards is very risky, I recall suggesting at one point having them take turns with a Hell Lord serving as their OM hub, as I was afraid you may be losing turns as-is. Overall though they are fun and serve their purpose as fodder to ultimately make for a more powerful Hell Lord when they show up. 95-105 feels fair based on my experience only.
Old September 20th, 2019, 07:06 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, they're definitely a risk when you need a full round of OMs on the Thralls to get the double turns. It's an interesting strategic choice to make, but you also risk losing turns at the end of the round bigtime. We'll see how others are feeling about it - thanks for the quick tests.
Old October 5th, 2019, 12:11 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Draugr Thrall @105 points

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Draugr x4, Pluto (840) vs Wrecking Crew, Skrull Infiltrator x4 (840)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Draugr x4, Hela (945) vs Cyclops (I), Jean, Angel, Blob, Wild Child, Jubilee, Armor (945)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: They feel like they could come down in cost a hair. I don't normally worry about generics being super competitive, but they are the kind of unit that you want to go all-in on if you're drafting them. Real fun to play, though. Love the way they pair with the guys that traffic in souls.
Old October 5th, 2019, 08:56 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Nice - so you're feeling good about needing to go "all-in" on them with OMs to get the double turns?

Both you and Ark seemed to like them going down a bit and I can see that from my tests, too. I think going down to 95 would probably be enough. That gives you two solid army sizes, too:

Hela + Thrall x5 = 1000 points
Pluto + Thrall x4 = 800 points
Old October 5th, 2019, 10:12 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah I was cool with the OM dynamic. It does make you want at least four of em, but I think I'd want that anyway.

95 sounds good.
Old October 5th, 2019, 01:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

pre-yea at 95
Old October 6th, 2019, 03:01 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

They went 1-6 if I’m not mistaken, so a point drop is for sure necessary IMO, and I like those army point values. Pre-yea at 95.
Old October 6th, 2019, 03:15 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Pre-yea
Old October 6th, 2019, 10:43 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Alright, SP officially updated to 95 and I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO FINAL EDITING!

Also, I may have already asked this, but @Ronin , since you have the figure, Medium 5 is good, right?
Old October 6th, 2019, 11:41 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Draugr Thrall (VOTE for Final Editing)

Just a minor edit.
Quote:
LEGION OF THE LOST
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn normally with this Draugr Thrall, if all your revealed Order Markers are on the Army Cards of Thralls, you may take a turn with any two Draugr Thralls you control. You may not take a turn with any other figures you control.
For pasteability:
Quote:
LEGION OF THE LOST
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn normally with this Draugr Thrall, if all your revealed Order Markers are on the Army Cards of Thralls, you may take a turn with any two Draugr Thralls you control. You may not take a turn with any other figures you control.
Old October 6th, 2019, 11:41 AM
Symbiotic

Yeah Medium 5 works.
Old October 6th, 2019, 05:16 PM
Symbiotic

Also yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library