Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 9th, 2016, 05:28 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Custom Valkrill Dice

You read that right, Custom made combat dice for the general Valkrill! (and Aquilla afterwards)

Back in February of 2016, I mentioned that I was considering getting custom engraved/printed Valkrill Dice. I'm still interested in doing this, I just got very sidetracked by life and other things.

With the C3V Valkrill Flag bearer coming soon, I figured this is a great time to get this going.

Each set will come with 12 dice. If you are interested, Please comment with the number of sets you would be interested in receiving.

Q: Isn't this illegal without Hasbro/Wizards of the Coast's approval?
A: Because I will be making the dice myself, I can consider them works of art, and sell them, so long as they are not mass produced.

Q: How much will each set cost?
A: Unfortunately, I don't know yet. I'll update this thread when I get everything figured out.

Q: What about Aquilla?
A: I'm also going to do this for Aquilla, but not until after Valkrill's Dice are finished.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Leaf_It; November 15th, 2016 at 03:44 AM.
Old October 9th, 2016, 01:31 PM

Calim knows what's in an order marker Calim knows what's in an order marker
Re: Custom Engraved Valkril Dice

I'm interested in a set. Brown with yellow writing works for me.
Old October 9th, 2016, 07:57 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

I'd also be interested in a set. Any idea how much it would be?
Old October 9th, 2016, 10:32 PM

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I need to have an estimate of how many I'm going to order, before they will give me a price quote. I'm hoping to have enough interest to put in an order of around 500 - 600 individual dice, because orders above 500 have a lower price, and are supposed to be produced faster.
Old October 9th, 2016, 10:44 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

Since the C3V has been known to stockpile stuff like this and they are releasing a flagbearer perhaps you should express this to them?
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:09 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

I would be interested in getting a set (possibly two, depending on the price).
I vote either black and yellow or brown and yellow.
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:46 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I'd be interested in a set (already have the flagbearer figure). Dark brown dice with yellowish/white/beige dice, similar to example 32 in the OP picture. Use @bmaczero 's PNG image for die:
Old October 10th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

You'd also need an image file of the skull & shield. No idea where you'd find them, but I'm certain they exist somewhere.
Old October 10th, 2016, 11:28 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Skull and shield:
SVG
EPS
Old October 10th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I would be interested in a set.
Old October 10th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

As would I.
Old October 10th, 2016, 06:53 PM

Thanks Lefton4ya I was going to just vector the symbols from images, but this will save me a bit of work.

I have contacted C3V about this project, and if they say anything news worthy, I'll post it in here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs