Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 27th, 2020, 02:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Wait, so the backs of the poker cards we have printed aren't all one generic pattern like a poker card but rather anything we want for the same price? Then why not put Superman I on one side, and Superman II on the other. Can't play them at the same time anyway and we have a lot of II cards now.
I like having separate cards. Not crazy that you could end up with a vI in one army and a vII in someone else's, and I'd hate to have to share custody of the card.
Plus that's a lot of extra work for me. The cards default to a shared back and I have to manually edit each card to change the back. It's fine for five cards but not 50

Trust me if I can find a way to reduce cost without killing quality I will. I'm probably over my budget already and it's going to suck if I can't buy my own creation. But I'm not reducing quality to get there.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 27th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Trust me if I can find a way to reduce cost without killing quality I will. I'm probably over my budget already and it's going to suck if I can't buy my own creation. But I'm not reducing quality to get there.
We won't let that happen. I can only speak for myself but I would happily help chip in a bit for your deck for all the work you've done on this project.
Old March 27th, 2020, 02:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
We won't let that happen. I can only speak for myself but I would happily help chip in a bit for your deck for all the work you've done on this project.
Appreciated but hopefully not necessary. But I will happily take what ever is offered.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy