Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 12th, 2014, 07:49 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Solomon Kane - Design Phase

Well. This wasn't pretty. Any changes or suggestions before doing the Squad and Army tests?

Quote:
C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Solomon Kane

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
PASS, I really like the theme of how his fury gives him an additional two attacks as well as the base attack boost, and prefer it to the original auto-skull.

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
PASS

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
PASS

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
PASS

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
PASS, he’s strong with units that boost his attack, but then every figure with Swordplay is.

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
PASS

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
PASS

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
PASS

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
PASS, Keep the Faith obviously doesn’t get a lot of use, but it’s still a nice, light thematic power.

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
?

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? NO

- What should be the unit's point value? ???
- Give a brief overview. Kane wins 2/12 fights. Yea, this was not pretty. His attack was rarely high enough to get through the defense of his enemies, even with the multiple attacks, and when it was the figure he was fighting usually had a high enough attack or fighting abilities to just take Kane down.
Map: Sewer Labyrinth

Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? .

- What should be the unit's point value? .
- Give a brief overview. .
Units: Solomon Kane vs. Elite League Assassins
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test

Units: Solomon Kane vs. Man-Bat Assassins
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

Map: .
Units: .
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

Map: .
Units: .
Spoiler Alert!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old January 12th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Personally, I'm not that concerned. He seems like somebody that would benefit greatly from some Cheerleader support and other units to help distract and possibly even weaken your opponent's figures.
Old January 12th, 2014, 08:25 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Personally, I'm not that concerned. He seems like somebody that would benefit greatly from some Cheerleader support and other units to help distract and possibly even weaken your opponent's figures.

Kane is the kind of unit that is never going to preform well in a one-on-one match-up. His primary power (Retribution) can't even come into affect if he doesn't have teammates, and he'll greatly benefit from allies like Karat said.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 12th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And, if nothing else, it wouldn't be terrible to drop him to 130 or so. 100-130 is a point range I'd always love to see more Unique Heroes in.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2014, 12:35 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

How are things coming along here, F_G?

Old January 25th, 2014, 07:21 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Slowly. Very, very slowly. I don't have a ton of time to work on this between classes.

Riddler
Old January 29th, 2014, 08:54 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Alright, this did NOT work out like expected. I despise having to say it, but I simply don't have time to test this. In the last 17 days I've managed to work on the Squad test, but the bloody thing isn't even done yet.

Much as I hate having to ask it, at this point I'm holding other designs up, and we're on a pretty strict time schedule here. I'd either like to request some help on the Army Tests for this or, if that's not feasible, I'd like to put this on hold until I can test again.

Riddler
Old January 29th, 2014, 10:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd be happy to help you out her FG, just let me know where you ended.
Old January 29th, 2014, 10:44 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

I still should be able to finish up the Squad Tests at least, so an army test would be fantastic. Thanks, man.

Riddler
Old January 29th, 2014, 10:47 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
I still should be able to finish up the Squad Tests at least, so an army test would be fantastic. Thanks, man.
Just one, or did you mean the army tests?
Old January 29th, 2014, 10:49 PM

Don't worry about it F_G, we're all here to back you up; I'd hate to see this guy be put on hold, I really like how he's come together. Let me know how it goes Karat, I'm in-between units right now so I could easily get in a couple extra games if needed.

Old January 29th, 2014, 10:53 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Just one, or did you mean the army tests?
I haven't started work on either one, so I technically need both done. I just don't like the idea of shoving the lion's share of my work onto one guy.

EDIT: Thanks, Viegon. If each of you did one, that would be fantastic!

Riddler

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library