Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 29th, 2007, 12:31 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I think Spider poison would be a good member o have on. He seems like great member and his winning Gen-Con probably means he is great at strategy. And yes, Sandra would be an awesome guest.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old March 29th, 2007, 12:31 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
sandra

Old March 29th, 2007, 06:02 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
I fifth that.

It would be interesting to hear: how she allocates (house/storage) space for all the stuff; since she splits up boosters & MS, what tends to pile up and why; if she can also order older product from Hasbro; if she needs help from the community sending her older stuff when it's on sale...and other questions.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 04:09 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
I'd love to hear from (in no particular order, sorry Ninth):
Ninth
Imax
nether
Annerios
Newb
H_E_H
Grungebob
Malechi
Cupid
Funrun
Bunjee/Elstree

Basically just an echo of everyone else's suggestions.

It'd be cool if there was some way to do a round table discussion kind of thing on customs, but I don't think it would work out so well via podcast.

smallboxgames.com
Old April 3rd, 2007, 04:41 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
OK, here's a tally of the votes so far....

8 - ch1can0
7 - GrungeBob
7 - netherspirit
6 - Logrey
6 - Zzzzz
6 - Lil Newbie
6 - Cupids Art
5 - ninthdoc
5 - Caravaggio
5 - HEH
5 - justjohn
5 - Sandra
4 - truth
4 - GaryLASQ
4 - Teamski
4 - skyknight
4 - kenjib
4 - Joah
4 - funrun
3 - bunjee/elstree
2 - IMax
2 - Grishnak
2 - Annerios

also suggested...

dragonslayer
dra(gon)
robaula
RichardD
spider_poison
Malechi

Any of these would make a great interview. I hope that all of them are eventually given the royal treatment.

And though I've suggested a ton already I think we should really consider a joint interview with Jormi Boced and Codeman. They are the father/son team that has wowed everyone in the upper Midwest with the numerous Treetown and Austin, MN tournaments. As a father of a son I know that it would be a dream come true to have their situation, and I would love to hear more about their unique relationship.

Old April 3rd, 2007, 05:03 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Man, that whole list is great!

I'd love to hear from all of them, but I'll put an extra vote in for Sandra and Zzzzz.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 05:16 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn
It'd be cool if there was some way to do a round table discussion kind of thing on customs, but I don't think it would work out so well via podcast.
I'm sure Truth could do something like that. Though it would certainly need to be structured so people aren't talking over one another. In the 'cast with Hero, he was able to do a conference call of sorts with Hero and Hahn. If the customs panel could be narrowed down to three people, I think that would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
... Jormi Boced and Codeman. They are the father/son team...
Wow... I was completely oblivious of their relation to one another. That would be a cool interview to set up!

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old April 3rd, 2007, 05:18 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn
I'm sure Truth could do something like that. Though it would certainly need to be structured so people aren't talking over one another. In the 'cast with Hero, he was able to do a conference call of sorts with Hero and Hahn. If the customs panel could be narrowed down to three people, I think that would be awesome.
It would be especially cool if he could get a person that primarily customized figures, a person that primarily customized terrain, and a person that primarily worked on customizing unit powers.

Old April 3rd, 2007, 05:30 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
You know, the roundtable idea is a good one and there will be a time and place in the near future where most of us will be together....GenCon!

Also, add one to Truth's name. I'm sure he has some stories to tell.

Newb.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 05:41 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
You know, the roundtable idea is a good one and there will be a time and place in the near future where most of us will be together....GenCon!

Also, add one to Truth's name. I'm sure he has some stories to tell.

Newb.
Good point

smallboxgames.com
Old April 3rd, 2007, 05:47 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Will you be at GenCon, justjohn?

Old April 3rd, 2007, 06:02 PM
Master Custom Creator

Of course!

smallboxgames.com

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online