Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old August 7th, 2016, 12:43 AM

Dragoon Woo who?
Nahiri's pass though stone on a normal heroscape maps?

While I understand how it works, my question is when playing on a regular heroscape map does that diminish the effectiveness of her powers? I feel like on a mostly flat map like Aotp maps she might be indirectly getting nerfed due to how hilly some of the maps in heroscape can be thus limiting her movement. For those kinds of maps should I for house rule games buff her lithomancy ability by giving her an extra hex to work with as apposed to the two hexes she starts with, or what do you guys think?
Old August 7th, 2016, 07:10 AM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Nahiri's pass though stone on a normal heroscape maps?

I've played almost all of my AoTP matches on 'competitive' 2 player Heroscape maps. Stuff like 'Highway and Dieways' and similar. Nahiri's ability is still very usable and she feels fine even on more built out maps. If you think about it, the average move is ~5. Nahiri's is minimum 4, max of '8' but because she can teleport across gaps it can feign being even higher. So even if you can't do a max range teleport every turn she still feels like she have very good movement options. I don't think you'll need to tweak her ability on 'real' HS maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender