Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old November 12th, 2014, 04:35 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker
Marcu Esenwein - Before His Transformation

This thread came to existence in a weird dream-like state. I posted it under customs because I think that this thread can contribute to a "prequel" or uncursed Marcu.

So lets look at Marcu and compare him to his family. First off he has the same life and one less move than Cyprien. He also lacks Cyprien's stealth flying.

The thing that intrigues me is how much better her is compared to Iskra and Sonya. He has a large amount more life than either one of these female Vampires, he also has a superior move.

So Theoryscaping here, what if he has a normal Vampire attack of 3, a defense of either 3 or 4. (I think he has 1 defense because he obviously doesn't even want to live in that horrible body.) So that gives him an above average move and life for a Vampire.

Also he could have had a lesser Chilling Touch. With those big clumsy claws he really couldn't even think about trying to Chill someone.

Marcu Esenwein Precurse
Undead
Unique Hero
(Not sure what his title would be, Lord?)
Terrifying
Medium 4

Move 7
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3-4

Life Drain
Weaker Chilling Touch
Flying*

Roughly 100 points (very roughly)

*Maybe he would have Stealth Flying if he was back to his regular body

That's my take on what Marcu could have been. Hope you guys enjoyed the read. I hope we can all come to an agreement on this.
Old November 12th, 2014, 05:02 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Marcu Esenwein - Before His Transformation

I made a custom for this once:

Life-6
Move-7
Range-1
Attack-4
Defense-3

Flying
Life Drain
Undead Order- After revealing an OM on Marcu Precurse Esenwien, you may instead take a turn with any undead hero or undead squad.

I was thinking 130 points

Edit: I think the inspiration behind Undead Order was that in someone's bio it said he lead a lot of troops in Antillea or something like that. I don't remember, it's been a year or so since I made it.
Old November 12th, 2014, 05:11 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I also made a Post Curse one:

Life-7
Move-7
Range-1
Attack-5
Defense-3

160 points.

Stealth Flying
Life Drain
Eternal Revenge- Marcu PostCurse Esenwein starts the game with two revenge markers. If an opponents Unique Hero inflicts one or more wound on Marcu, you may place one revenge marker on their card. Marcu adds two to his attack value when attacking a figure with a revenge marker on their card. If Marcu destroys a figure with a revenge marker on their card, it is returned on his card and may be reused. If a figure with a revenge marker is destroyed by another figure, it may not be reused and is removed from the game.

Inspired by Eternal Hatred, obviously. If an opponent also had a PostCurse Marcu, it's not intended to give them an attack bonus even if there is his own marker on his own card, if that makes sense.
Old November 12th, 2014, 05:24 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
I made a custom for this once:

Life-6
Move-7
Range-1
Attack-4
Defense-3

Flying
Life Drain
Undead Order- After revealing an OM on Marcu Precurse Esenwien, you may instead take a turn with any undead hero or undead squad.

I was thinking 130 points

Edit: I think the inspiration behind Undead Order was that in someone's bio it said he lead a lot of troops in Antillea or something like that. I don't remember, it's been a year or so since I made it.
After seeing that people have made customs I think I better go on a paint run and see what I can whip up. Marcu is interesting huh?
Old November 12th, 2014, 05:35 PM

Cyprien is my favorite, I can't help but to imagine what is bro was like.
Old November 12th, 2014, 05:51 PM

He's my favorite too! I think the best thing about him is his stealth flying which Marcu seems to lack.
Old November 12th, 2014, 06:47 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Marcu Esenwein - Before His Transformation

Let's start with Life
It seems the general consensus is a high number...I tend to think 6 would be good (that's what Marcu has at the moment)

Move: 7 Why change this?
Range: 1 He's a melee figure after all
Attack: 3 - it's the curse that gave him another die (pun not intended)
Defense: 3 - again the curse did some damage

Characteristics:
Undead
Unique Hero
Second Son - His brother's the Lord with all that comes with it - need to find a better title but Lord isn't it.
Terrifying or Relentless - Really what was he like before the curse, and why was he cursed - this is something I may have missed.

Life Drain - of course we're assuming he was a Vampire and not another type of undead creature
Chilling Touch - Must be weaker or the same as Cyprien
Stealth Flying

Points need to be determined later but I'd say he needs to float around 120ish.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; November 12th, 2014 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Great thought for a thread!
Old November 12th, 2014, 09:29 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

It's funny cause I was thinking the same thing just the other day, actually started trying to find a decent sculpt for it, no luck yet though...

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old November 12th, 2014, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JairEmia View Post
It's funny cause I was thinking the same thing just the other day, actually started trying to find a decent sculpt for it, no luck yet though...
I just put the first coat on my custom one. I think it'll be good enough for my at home play.
Old November 12th, 2014, 10:15 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

My take:

Marcu Esenwien

Undead
Unique Hero
Duke
Relentless

6 Life
7 Move
4 Attack
3 Defense
Points ?

Eternal Rage: Whenever Marcu Esenwien attacks, if you roll a least 2 skulls, Marcu Esenwien may attack again.

Stealth Flying: We all know what this does

Life Drain: We all also know this too

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 12th, 2014, 10:16 PM

His chilling touch could be 1-13 nothing, 14-16 1 wound, 17-18 2 wounds, 19+ 3 wounds.
Old November 12th, 2014, 10:26 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
His chilling touch could be 1-13 nothing, 14-16 1 wound, 17-18 2 wounds, 19+ 3 wounds.
Nice way to nerf Cyprien's slighty without making it underpowered.

Oops, rolled a 1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions