Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old November 17th, 2006, 03:15 AM

neon has disabled reputation
Spartacus

I'm sorry if it's been asked, but according to the special power from Spartacus, if I have a order marker "X" on Spartacus, and I have 1-3 on my other gladiators, could I activate the power to inspire my gladiators? I whent in this argument with my friend who wants to test his custom units.

thanks again

Sometimes the hand of fate must be forced.
Old November 17th, 2006, 03:16 AM

DoesntCompute has disabled reputation
Yup.

"If all Order Markers for a round are placed on Gladiator Army Cards, and at least one Order Marker is placed on Spartacus, then all Gladiators you control (except Spartacus) become inspired."

I beat Nether!!!

I think I made my day for both today and tomorrow!

Amazing grace how sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me
I once was blind but now I see
Old November 17th, 2006, 05:02 PM

TheMightyAargh has disabled reputation
I would second that motion!

Doesn't have any more requirements on the card than "an" order marker. Doesn't require a turn, seems like a fairly passive ability. Oh, and plus the guy is 200 points...that's limitation enough.
Old November 17th, 2006, 05:14 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
I'm bummed that if you pick all 3 galdiators you have a no ranged no flying 300+pt army
Old November 17th, 2006, 08:17 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Spartacus isn't really meant to be played in a small point army. He's kinda like Taelord in that regard.
Old November 17th, 2006, 11:11 PM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation
I'm bummed that the Gladiatrons aren't Gladiators. They destroyed a really neat combo idea when they made that decision.
Old November 18th, 2006, 01:16 AM

neon has disabled reputation
Thanks for the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junge Roman
I'm bummed that the Gladiatrons aren't Gladiators. They destroyed a really neat combo idea when they made that decision.
lol that could be really overpower for a tron army, but yea my friend was play testing his custom gladiators and they are just a punch 80 point M5.R1.A3.D3 x 4 (no special) - but 2x of them and spartacus really rock the floor - I was using a 5x reaver + sudema + DED, one army that can pick his guys off freely, but I ended up with 2 reavers and DED when I finish him off - afterall 8 guys running with M6 and A4 D4 is crazy - imagine what Spartacus can do if there comes an official common gladiator army in a 600,700,1000+ games..

Sometimes the hand of fate must be forced.
Old November 18th, 2006, 02:04 PM
has been BANNED

I think a squad of common Gladiators with very simple specials or no specials would still be a lot of fun. Maybe just "Gladiator Hero Bonding" to make them work well with the existing Gladiators.

Then give them stats of:

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3

That would be a very fun army to play I think. I'd love to see a card of these customs you mention.
Old November 18th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Anyone got some figures in mind? I can do up a card.
Old November 18th, 2006, 04:02 PM
has been BANNED

Back on HQ someone had pics of figures that looked pretty good.
Old November 18th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here are the ones I have:

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 18th, 2006, 07:19 PM

eldurand has disabled reputation
Holy cow! Those are awesome!

Are they the Foundry figures?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's