Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 9th, 2008, 12:46 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Lots of fabric and padding for sale

My neighbor gave me a HUGE roll of polyester fabric and a large roll of padding. Both were to be used for knee pads for the military.

The fabric is really tough. In this image, on the right, you can see the fabric folded over to show the backside. The padding is about 3/8" thick.

I'm offering to give this stuff to anyone who wants it. You only have to pay to ship it. I'd like to keep some for my self, but the rest is up for grabs.

If you are interested, or have any questions, let me know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions