Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old February 15th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
I just found 3 Zombie pack for $5 a peace. Had to buy them, in total I have 7 packs of unopend Zombies.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old February 16th, 2008, 01:04 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker
Updated with week of 2/11-2/15. I will be on the Mississippi Gulf coast next week, if not the next two weeks.

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old February 16th, 2008, 02:26 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart
Wave 5 at WallyWord in Appleton, WI (Calumet Street).

Warriors & rats, minutemen & werewolves, Agents & gladiators.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old February 17th, 2008, 01:47 AM

jimd has disabled reputation
I snagged 3 zombie packs at wally in Sapulpa Oklahoma. Stealh clearence at $0.70. All 3 sold on ebay very quickly .

Fire Chaplains Walk into the Real Heat of Hell and drag 'em out!
Old February 17th, 2008, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimd
I snagged 3 zombie packs at wally in Sapulpa Oklahoma. Stealh clearence at $0.70. All 3 sold on ebay very quickly .
Why can I never find zombies for that price!?!?!?

It's not fair!! $%$#$#$(#! *goes off to pout*

Work hard, play harder!
Old February 20th, 2008, 11:53 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker
This has by far been the worst week of scape hunting thus far. The Mississippi Gulf coast is barren as far as heroscape is concerned.

However I did find a jewel hidden in the bunch as I came across a wave 7 templar pack. I really wanted another set of these guys.

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old February 21st, 2008, 12:01 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Some day we're all going to be able to laugh at the lack of HS on the shelves... I hope.

-insert signature here-
Old February 21st, 2008, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
Some day we're all going to be able to laugh at the lack of HS on the shelves... I hope.
Remember back in '08.... there weren't nothing on the shelves but monopoly, catch phrase and Transformer Chess sets. Nary a 'Scape set to be found. Back in the 'Scape Drout' days, we had to use bobbins and pencaps. Yes siree.... rough times '08.
You scapers today have it all.... plenty of sets...... quit your whining.

---us 10 years from now

Work hard, play harder!
Old February 21st, 2008, 09:35 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
Remember back in '08.... there weren't nothing on the shelves but monopoly, catch phrase and Transformer Chess sets. Nary a 'Scape set to be found. Back in the 'Scape Drout' days, we had to use bobbins and pencaps. Yes siree.... rough times '08.
You scapers today have it all.... plenty of sets...... quit your whining.

---us 10 years from now

The Great Heroscape Famine

-insert signature here-
Old February 21st, 2008, 10:49 AM

Necro has disabled reputation
My Wally World had the same stock I didn't buy last time I was there (this was after two restocks in as many weeks)...based upon items disappearing previously, that means the other 1-2 hard core people in my area don't want them either...which could be a problem.

I need to hit Toys R Us and try to grab a large expansion this weekend...hopefully one of them will still have one :/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales