Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old February 24th, 2008, 12:25 PM

that guy has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by kboleen
There's a fine line between keeping a license cool and doing something stupid. I thought Darth Tater was the coolest, funniest thing I had ever seen, but many people thought it was sacrilige to Star Wars.
Better than Optimash Prime? I don't think so....
Old February 24th, 2008, 01:03 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kboleen
There's a fine line between keeping a license cool and doing something stupid. I thought Darth Tater was the coolest, funniest thing I had ever seen, but many people thought it was sacrilige to Star Wars.
Better than Optimash Prime? I don't think so.... :)
what ye've not gotten the spudtrooper?

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old February 25th, 2008, 03:43 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
When I can prise them from my children, I play my Sentinels in Marvelscape all the time. They rock! (and they were $4 AU)

Old March 11th, 2008, 03:26 AM

Talos is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff
When I can prise them from my children, I play my Sentinels in Marvelscape all the time. They rock! (and they were $4 AU)
Where did you find yours White? I haven't seen much of a range around my end of town...

Cheers,
Talos

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
- George Carlin
Old March 11th, 2008, 03:52 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talos
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff
Where did you find yours White? I haven't seen much of a range around my end of town...

I'm not sure if they still have them or not. I still have an unopened Galactus if you can't find any. Let me know.
Old March 12th, 2008, 03:07 PM

IMKEVINJAMES has disabled reputation
Re: I thought Galactus was cool until now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron3090
Superhero Squad Mega Pack Galactus & Human Torch
This just RUINS Galactus. Whoever thought this up at Hasbro should be burned as a witch.
Here is a bigger picture of his stupid expression.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/6...alactusle9.jpg
Old March 28th, 2008, 03:25 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy
LOOK AT THOSE EYES!! (on Galactus)
He's doing some New Zealand haka (not sure about spelling).

Old April 14th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They've got the Mole Man, I want the Mole man

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old April 14th, 2008, 04:00 PM

squirrelking3 has disabled reputation

Their coming out with Indiana Jones toys like that now, What other big franchises can hasbo do that with?

Support the squirrels in Iraq
Old April 15th, 2008, 10:56 PM

Dragonranger Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HS Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
The Sentinels are kinda cool. The smiley face on the Sentinel makes me laugh...so much I picked up a couple. Nice find!

Newb.
And yet another falls to the awesomeness of Super Hero Squad.
LOL! Sentinels rule!!

Newb.
That's nothing. Try these on for size:

THIS is what it means for Sentinels to attack!!
To explain this: My friend Buddha and I were both very big HeroClix players, and he is a MAJOR Sentinel fan, especially of Nimrod. So he was inspired to begin making a HeroClix scenario based around Sentinels, and Master Mold. The idea being Nimrod is surrounded by early Mark I or III sentinels, the larger ones being more Mark V or VII Sentinels, and the LARGE figure (made using the Marvel Legends Sentinel pieces) is supposed to represent Master Mold. Ironically the Master Mold-sized one is on scale with the Sentinels as they appeared in the old X-Men TV series.

"Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for a while, tell me of a story never ever told in the past. Take me back to the land where my yearnings were born, the key to open the door is in your heart, now take me there... to the land of twilight." ~"Key of the Twilight"
Old April 16th, 2008, 03:39 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker

Nerds isn't just a box of candy...

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old April 21st, 2008, 04:24 PM

Dragonranger Woo who?

Oh come on, that entire setup is badass. My friend's planning a Heroclix campaign based around a series of mutants trying to infiltrate Master Mold's main factory... btw shouldn't you be dealing with the Ud right now, Doctor?

"Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for a while, tell me of a story never ever told in the past. Take me back to the land where my yearnings were born, the key to open the door is in your heart, now take me there... to the land of twilight." ~"Key of the Twilight"

Last edited by Dragonranger; April 21st, 2008 at 04:29 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News