Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old December 23rd, 2006, 06:34 PM

IcantBseriouS has disabled reputation
Sir Hawthorne???

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this in here. But is there any1 interested in selling sir hawthorne? Or maybe is there a buy/sell/trade heroscape form?
Old December 23rd, 2006, 10:14 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
You can't be serious (rimshot)! You might get lucky and find osmeone who is selling/trading one. Most people who have one are trading him for Nerak (another GenCon exclusive) or some expansions that are rather hard to find ATM.
Old December 24th, 2006, 12:24 PM

IcantBseriouS has disabled reputation
I have Nerak and would trade for him. I also have and can get more of all the flagpeeps.
Old December 24th, 2006, 12:56 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
go post something in th trade thread. here's a link:

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...=103&start=285

Welcome to the site, BTW
Old December 24th, 2006, 01:40 PM

Hed_the_huge has disabled reputation
How do I find out if someone is a good or bad trader?
Old December 24th, 2006, 01:59 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hed_the_huge
How do I find out if someone is a good or bad trader?
Look about the thread. See if they're listed. Or PM someone who traded with that person and inquire about it.
Old December 25th, 2006, 11:17 AM

Hed_the_huge has disabled reputation
Hmmmmm ... that's conveinient. Look at 20 pages of posts ... easier just putting stuff on ebay.

Other game forums allow a trading thread. Where each person can put up a trade and want list. A sticky thread is then used to list good and bad trades. This list of who is naughty and nice is maintained by a moderator.
Old December 25th, 2006, 12:13 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Hmmmmm ... that's conveinient. Look at 20 pages of posts ... easier just putting stuff on ebay.

Other game forums allow a trading thread. Where each person can put up a trade and want list. A sticky thread is then used to list good and bad trades. This list of who is naughty and nice is maintained by a moderator.
Yea, cause glancing at 20 pages really puts a person out
As far as I know, it's a do it yourself kinda trade thread.
Old December 25th, 2006, 02:37 PM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
I found out that Heroscapers.com does not endorse trades, so there will not be anything that you are looking for.
Old December 25th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
So today, as the kids played with their loot, my wife and I broke out Runebound. It's fun - heck, it's a blast - but I want more, because we've played it like a dozen times, and it would be cool to try something new.

So now my wants/haves list looks like this:

Want:
Wave 6
Runebound expansions (any at all - all I've got so far is the base game)

Have:
Dice Towers (www.vixentorgames.com)

I have references. Lots of 'em.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old December 25th, 2006, 11:30 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:

Good choice...I think perhaps ebay would be just right. Or perhaps you could put together a list of good traders for the community or should we have one of the folks who have been here for much longer do it for you. i mean we would not want to waste your time in developing such a thread so perhaps it is up to one of us.
Old December 25th, 2006, 11:53 PM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Quote:

Good choice...I think perhaps ebay would be just right. Or perhaps you could put together a list of good traders for the community or should we have one of the folks who have been here for much longer do it for you. i mean we would not want to waste your time in developing such a thread so perhaps it is up to one of us.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online