Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 3rd, 2007, 11:35 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I don't know why codeman chose that number. I usually roll the d20, multiply it by 10 and add it to 400.
Old August 4th, 2007, 04:02 AM

deliverymanxas is surprisingly tart
Better add Nebraska to the mix. As of right now, Im in and Im sure my friends are as well. I have been to a couple of these Events since the last TTO, and have loved each one...

I really hope to be there
Old August 4th, 2007, 08:19 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phloid_and_D-Man
Why such odd army point total numbers? Why not 500 or 550? I was also wondering why the Austin Tourney was 560 and not 550? That one seemed very odd to me.
537 now that would be an odd army point total. Your right the last Austin tourney was 560, we have also had 510, 490, and other "odd totals " that I don't remember right now ( we did a run of the mill boaring 400 pointer but that was to get ready for Gen-Con 06 ). For a round lasting a hour long playing on 1MS plus expansion I think any army total between 400 - 600 is in the acceptable range for this type of format. The other challange is to come up with the best army you can without going to some readymade 400, 450, 500, 550, 600 point armies. I think it adds another fun element to our tourneys. If it does I am all for that.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 4th, 2007, 08:30 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
I don't know why codeman chose that number. I usually roll the d20, multiply it by 10 and add it to 400.
Yes, a great tip to randomly size armies ... I can credit Revdyer for sharing that method with all of us on Heroscapers ( I use that often - however lately I've been doing the 500 point trying to get ready for Gen-Con )

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old August 4th, 2007, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deliverymanxas
Better add Nebraska to the mix. As of right now, Im in and Im sure my friends are as well. I have been to a couple of these Events since the last TTO, and have loved each one...

I really hope to be there
Thank you.... glad to see you can make it again ( you are starting to become a fixture at these events ). Have a safe trip up here and bring a car full with you ... It is my goal to have the TTO III worth the trip here, and it is my hope your trip is worthwile come October.

For all entrants of the TTO III
Please rember to e-mail me at heroscaperdad@yahoo.com . In your e-mail I will need a name ( online name / real name optional ) your T-shirt size and which state you reside in. If you are bringing anyone else with you I will also need their T-shirt size. Optional but very much appreciated would be a cell phone number that you or your group can be reached at while enroute.

Sorry I need to have emails go thru Heroscaperdad@yahoo .... but my PM on here gets filled up and not everyone has access or is a member of Heroscapers so it is easier for me to have all the TTO e-mails go to one location. Please post on this thread - but register on my yahoo account.. I don't want to miss anyone.

Thank you

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old August 4th, 2007, 12:23 PM

mechastar has disabled reputation
I'm a comin' too! Wouldn't miss this one for anything. Too much cool new stuff to see in armies...

"Not baked goods, professor. Baked bads!" - The Tick
Old August 5th, 2007, 07:30 AM

Prize Alert

Red's Dust N Splinters has again donated to the TTO. Currently we have a dice box / tray. However I am promised if he has some spare time we will have some additional Prizes / surprizes from him. Thanks Red your woodworking is always a welcome addition to our prize table.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old August 5th, 2007, 11:40 PM

Sleeping_fox has disabled reputation
Question about armies. Can we use Marvelscape figs? I don't really see why not but I just want to be sure.
Old August 6th, 2007, 07:25 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping_fox
Question about armies. Can we use Marvelscape figs? I don't really see why not but I just want to be sure.
I am assuming it will be just regular Heroscape figures, but it doesn't look like Codeman has given that word for sure.
Old August 6th, 2007, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping_fox
I am assuming it will be just regular Heroscape figures, but it doesn't look like Codeman has given that word for sure.
I guess I haven't kept up with the compatiblity discussion but last I heard I didn't think they were. I just envisioned that TTO would be playing the regular Heroscape figures. I'm not sure about the Marvelscape but I know that regular HS figures work so that is the way we proceed. Sorry.

I will post "No Custom or Marvelscape figures" on the front page.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old August 6th, 2007, 05:58 PM

The_View has disabled reputation
I plan on attending, as far as I can see the date is open. I'm hoping to coax a few others into joining me also. Lets also hope I don't get caught up sick like during the Austin tourney...

He Is Coming!
Old August 7th, 2007, 09:47 PM

deliverymanxas is surprisingly tart
Well, I had a talk with my wife over the weekend...I will be there. Barring something bad happens, I will be there! I will start talking to my friends and find out how many, if any will be making the trip with me.

*Looks squarely into Codeman's eyes*

REVENGE WILL BE MINE!!!!

Guess we can start the trash talking now...Q9 is still lost from that Massive Curse, literally!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events