Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 21st, 2008, 10:07 PM

lemur Woo who?
Downloading scenarios

Hello,

Couldn't find a suitable forum, so this is pretty close.

I searched the FAQs, etc. -- is there any way to download scenarios from the downloads section without having to wait the 30 seconds between each download?

Is that a benefit reserved for site supporters? Or, does the software prohibit it otherwise.

Is there any other way to download the many scenarios there, without doing them one by one (like an ever-increasing ZIP file)?

Thanks!
Old May 22nd, 2008, 03:13 PM

pomme has disabled reputation
Re: Downloading scenarios

Yep. There is a sticky thread in this forum with links to zipped scenario collections.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=139

The original post is over a year old, not sure if the zips have been updated.. but this should give you a pretty good head start.
Old May 27th, 2008, 10:24 AM

lemur Woo who?

Hi,

No - I think the zip files are what's left over from the old Heroscape HQ.

But, in the downloads section of this site are many, many scenarios. Are they only able to be downloaded one every 30 seconds? Is that a limitation set up by the software, or by the administrators of the board? If I "join" as a supporter, does my ability to download increase?

This may not be the best place to ask -- but there doesn't seem to be a general "help" forum on the boards (from what I can see).

Chris
Old May 27th, 2008, 11:37 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I can't answer your software questions. I can tell you that being a site supporter doesnt change it; you still have to wait between DLs.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios