Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old March 25th, 2023, 05:49 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sharpened Heroscape Models by gatormustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
@White Knight I had finished Kelda, but unfortunately did too many polygon subdivides in Blender and made the file way to large. I am reworking it and will be done hopefully by today or tomorrow. If you happen to be able to provide me with four photos of Taelord just like you did with Kelda I will get working on sharpening him. I truly appreciate the assist.
I'll send those pictures tonight.
Do you have pictures of everything? If needed, I can take photographs of what I have (which does not include Taelord, but I have others on the list I saw earlier).
@Myriadite anything on the list would be great. Naturally, front and back, but if you have the right and left side like White Knight provided for Kelda that helps even more. My immediate wish list with White Knight providing Kelda and soon Taelord would be Tornak, Marcus Decimus Gallus, and Venoc Warlord. @White Knight thank you for the response on Taelord.
Old March 25th, 2023, 11:39 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
@White Knight I had finished Kelda, but unfortunately did too many polygon subdivides in Blender and made the file way to large. I am reworking it and will be done hopefully by today or tomorrow. If you happen to be able to provide me with four photos of Taelord just like you did with Kelda I will get working on sharpening him. I truly appreciate the assist.
Pictures of Taelord are here:

Taelord pics
Old March 25th, 2023, 11:54 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tornak I have, so here are several angles since he is a detailed fellow. Hopefully I can brighten up the photographs at a later date:

Tornak:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Myriadite; April 4th, 2023 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Updated photographs
Old March 26th, 2023, 12:02 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

@White Knight thank for the photos of Taelord and @Myriadite thank you for the photos of Tornak. I have completed Kelda the Kyrie Warrior and she is now posted on my Thingiverse link. She was a tricky one due to some weird scan artifacts that showed up, but the photos truly helped me to see what was going on. I am continuing to learn Blender and Kelda helped me to learn a few new tools that Blender provides such as Scrape, Edit Mode (poly Subdivide), and Deform. I am continuing to learn and perfect my sharpening process so hopefully I'll get a little faster. @White Knight I also messed up with not downloading the four Kelda photos. Now when I click on them in you past response only Taelords photos show up. I have downloaded Taelord's photos so if you could repost Kelda's photos I would greatly appreciate it. I want to add those photos in Thingiverse with the STL files so people can use them as a painting reference. Thank you both on helping me with my sharpening project.

Last edited by gatormustang; March 26th, 2023 at 06:07 PM.
Old March 26th, 2023, 05:33 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
@White Knight thank for the photos of Taelord and @Myriadite thank you for the photos of Tornak. I have completed Kelda the Kyrie Warrior and she is now posted on my Thingiverse link. She was a tricky one due to some weird scan artifacts that showed up, but the photos truly helped me to see what was going on. I am continuing to learn Blender and Kelda helped me to learn a few new tools that Blender provides such as Scrape, Edit Mode (poly Subdivide), and Deform. I am continuing to learn and perfect my sharpening process so hopefully I'll get a little faster. @White Knight I also messed up with not downloading the four Kelda photos. Now when I click on them in you past response only Taelords photos show up. I have downloaded Taelord's photos so if you could repost Kelda's photos I would greatly appreciate it. I want to add those photos in Thingiverse with the STL files so people can you them as a painting reference. Thank you both on helping me with my sharpening project.
I put the Kelda pictures back in the same place as Taelord.
Old March 26th, 2023, 06:48 PM

@White Knight , awesome I have already added the photos to Kelda in my Thingiverse. This should really help anyone that will paint her after they print her out.
Old March 31st, 2023, 07:43 AM

@White Knight would you be able to post the photos for Venoc Warlord? I have been on travel, but plan to get Taelord and Tornak done this coming week. I want to keep pushing on getting the sharpened versions done so any continued help with the photos is truly appreciated.
Old April 1st, 2023, 01:08 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can help with this:

Venoc Warlord:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Myriadite; April 1st, 2023 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Formatting
Old April 1st, 2023, 01:16 PM

And for future use:

Marcus Decimus Gallus

Spoiler Alert!
Old April 1st, 2023, 01:26 PM

One more for now:

Anubian Wolves:

Spoiler Alert!

A little blurry; I might retake a couple of these.
Old April 1st, 2023, 05:20 PM

@Myriadite I truly appreciate you providing the photos of Tornak, Marcus Gallus Decimus, Venoc Warlord, and the Anubian Wolves. I have just about finished Taelord and will have him done and posted on Thingiverse tomorrow. The rest that you provided will help immensely.
Old April 1st, 2023, 05:36 PM

Quote:
@White Knight would you be able to post the photos for Venoc Warlord? I have been on travel, but plan to get Taelord and Tornak done this coming week. I want to keep pushing on getting the sharpened versions done so any continued help with the photos is truly appreciated.
'd!

I didn't see the pics above. And he has a better camera than I have.

Venoc Warlord pics are in the directory

WK's figure pics

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing