Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 15th, 2014, 08:12 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HyGroundTiles- 3D printing custom terrain

Assuming the kickstarter is a success, have you guys considered providing nhsd support in the form of prizes? It would be a good way to get the terrain in front of scapers so they can get a feel for it.
Old August 15th, 2014, 08:37 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ooh, $19 entry-level to get some terrain. For 50 tiles, that's actually really good.

We'll see how my financial situation is in a few weeks, but I might just throw a few bucks toward this project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old August 17th, 2014, 01:23 AM

Brease is surprisingly tart

Hey everyone!

We have created a private google plus community to talk about hyground tiles.

We are looking for suggestions and input and maybe even do a couple google hangouts in the future. We want to know what sets and specialty tiles people are most interested in along with what kind of backer levels you would like to see on kickstarter and so on. If you are interested in joining and putting in your 2 cents about what you would like from us at Hyground tiles then Private message me your email address and I will add you to the group.

You guys rock!
Old August 17th, 2014, 08:37 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

@Brease , someone mentioned it before, but you should put links to the Kickstarter page in your signature. That way, every time you post, people can get the link.
Hyground Kickstarter

To add your signature, click the User CP button along the top. Then look for the Edit Signature link on the left side. There's a limit to the size, but you would be able to put the Kickstarter link and a link to your web site in there with space to spare.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 17th, 2014, 09:21 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brease View Post
Hey everyone!

We are looking for suggestions and input and maybe even do a couple google hangouts in the future. We want to know what sets and specialty tiles people are most interested in along with what kind of backer levels you would like to see on kickstarter and so on. If you are interested in joining and putting in your 2 cents about what you would like from us at Hyground tiles then Private message me your email address and I will add you to the group.

You guys rock!
Will do! Plus, I got a payday coming up for a summer-long project I just finished, so I just might have the extra cash to support this myself.
Old August 17th, 2014, 10:17 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

I feel. This would be good for c3g. I feel this way because I think it would be easier to make a Manhattan landscape. I could be wrong just my thought
Old August 17th, 2014, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
@Brease , someone mentioned it before, but you should put links to the Kickstarter page in your signature. That way, every time you post, people can get the link.
Hyground Kickstarter

To add your signature, click the User CP button along the top. Then look for the Edit Signature link on the left side. There's a limit to the size, but you would be able to put the Kickstarter link and a link to your web site in there with space to spare.
Thanks, It should be there now!
Old August 17th, 2014, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
Quote:
Hey everyone!

You guys rock!
Will do! Plus, I got a payday coming up for a summer-long project I just finished, so I just might have the extra cash to support this myself.
I sent you an email with the invite to the group!
Old August 17th, 2014, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
I feel. This would be good for c3g. I feel this way because I think it would be easier to make a Manhattan landscape. I could be wrong just my thought
I think it would be awesome and we have plans for buildings and city scapes in the future!
Old August 17th, 2014, 11:10 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
I think it would be awesome and we have plans for buildings and city scapes in the future!

Can't wait to see what you guys can do with it. That's really the mane reason I come on this website to see all the creativity.
Old August 17th, 2014, 11:21 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

I'd love to see pieces that we could use to build pre-existing maps like the BoV maps. The pieces wouldn't have to be exactly like the official ones - for example you could replace the 24-hex pieces with two 12-hex pieces that could interlock to make the appropriate shape. Perhaps release a set that can be used to replicate the rotv set, the rttff set, etc.
Old August 18th, 2014, 02:02 AM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Future as in kickstarter next year? I would love some building a too

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion