Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old November 8th, 2006, 09:02 AM

peterm has disabled reputation
4/5 for me. I gave up googling after the first two and didn't get the mythological person right. In fact, I got it wrong.
Old November 9th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
5 for 5, baby!

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old November 16th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
BGG Battlelore Trivia Contest drawing is supposed to be sometime today.
Old November 16th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Has anyone received their copy of this game yet? I'm really curious as to initial impressions.
Old November 16th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Has anyone received their copy of this game yet? I'm really curious as to initial impressions.
I remember reading on BGG that DOW wasn't shipping out Pre-Orders until 11/30.

I don't know if that means just the ones that people pre-ordered from them or if that means businesses that bought them from DOW as well.
Old November 16th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Site Admin

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/135622

Dang I didn't win anything

He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named won an earth elemental.
Old November 16th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Woah, representin' the HQ. Kudos, Reap!

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old November 17th, 2006, 05:36 PM

bushi96 has disabled reputation
ummm, yeah, not quite....

"I'm not a vegetarian, but I eat animals who are"
~G. Marx~
Old November 17th, 2006, 08:35 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Does anybody get the feeling that the game folks are avoiding Gencon Socal? I mean freakin DOW is even going to be at BGGcon but not Gencon Socal?
The gaming company I worked for at Gencon this August told me many vendors and companies HATE Gencon SoCal and refer to it as Gencon SoSlow or other such names. They said they do horribly there as do many of their cohorts.
Old November 17th, 2006, 08:36 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Hey, Reap still represents the HQ and Scapers, even if he's banned. Congrats Reaper! I hope to see some pics over on the Geek!
Old November 20th, 2006, 08:32 PM

eldurand has disabled reputation
I went to my FLGS this weekend, and while they did not yet have the game, they did have my Hill Giant! Woohoo!

So here are some images of the Hill Giant beside some HS figures for comparison...

Old November 20th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I was at the Battlelore forums, and it turns out that DoW is going to offer the promo figs for free after a couple months. So if your pre-order didn't work out, or you can't figure out how to get to a convention, you can still get the promos with just S&H.

Sorry if that's old news, I just thought it was completely freaking awesome. Wish Hasbro would do that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games