Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:20 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Both Wave 8 and Aquilla/Ticalla sets releasing June 13

I've been given permission to disclose this info to you:

BOTH WAVE 8 AND AQUILLA/TICALLA ARE SCHEDULED TO RELEASE TOGETHER ON JUNE 13!!!!

Also confirmed by Paul Barclay on the WotC official tread, page 97.

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; May 22nd, 2008 at 06:20 PM. Reason: To clarify release date on responses
Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:27 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Zippity doo dah! Zippity yay! My oh my what a wonderful day!
Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:32 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
HOLY WOW YES AWESOME!

Can I recombine my orders then?
Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:33 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Both Wave 8 and Aquilla/Ticalla sets releasing on June 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames

BOTH WAVE 8 AND AQUILLA/TICALLA ARE SCHEDULED TO RELEASE TOGETHER ON JUNE 13!!!!
BOTH are scheduled to be released on June - JUNE 13?!?
YEAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
My students go home June 12 and the 13 is a teacher workday!
If I can swing it...Saturday will be an AMAZING HS game day!!!!

Yeah!!!
What great news!
Thanks for posting this Sandra!
Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:34 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
WOW

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:34 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja
HOLY WOW YES AWESOME!

Can I recombine my orders then?
Sure. I expect we'll have to do a lot of "recombining".
Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
*air guitar solo*

Yes! Just two more months! So close... so close...
Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:36 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
Re: Both Wave 8 and Aquilla/Ticalla sets releasing on June 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames

BOTH are scheduled to be released on June - JUNE 13?!?
YEAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
My students go home June 12 and the 13 is a teacher workday!
If I can swing it...Saturday will be an AMAZING HS game day!!!!

Yeah!!!
What great news!
Thanks for posting this Sandra!
That's is the caliber of my reaction as well, though the names and events have been changed.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:37 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I JUST GOT PAID TODAY, SO I ACTUALLY HAVE MONEY!!!! IF ONLY I HAD ENOUGH TO NOT PAY SHIPPING!!...Oh, wait. I got money though
Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:42 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
get er done.now i can get all of them at once

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:45 PM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker
I wait eagerly for the evaluations on the powers of the units so I can decide which ones to get. I'm not exactly happy to chunk down $100 to get 2 terrain sets, 1 large hero set and 4 wave packs... JUST yet
Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:04 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
2 terrain sets?also,the sets are going to sell like hot cakes so i hope i can order them.Aquillace and jungle im glad is comeing out at the same time as the wave but i dont like it because i have to save a bunch of money till the 13 so i can order all at the same time

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion