Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old August 5th, 2022, 04:50 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Clash For Eternia - Masters of the Universe

Well with the new HS 2.0 news, I may be frequenting the forums on a weekly/daily basis again.

I want to know if any one else backed the MOTU Clash For Eternia Kickstarter? I like MOTU and it also looked a lot like Heroscape--in hex-spaces design, miniatures, and some of the game mechanics.

Images of some of the miniatures (from backer updates, but I posted on a Google site): https://sites.google.com/d/1KQEd8dKU...UJ0qcZbOd/edit

The old Kickstarter link:

I will post more here when I eventually get all of my sets (main game and expansions).

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; August 12th, 2022 at 07:09 PM.
Old August 5th, 2022, 04:58 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Clash For Eternia - Masters of the Universe

Pretty sure a couple of C3G guys did. Talk to @IAmBatman I think he's working on creating C3G customs with the figures.
Old August 5th, 2022, 05:00 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Pretty sure a couple of C3G guys did. Talk to @IAmBatman I think he's working on creating C3G customs with the figures.
Oh thanks for the information. I will reach out to him.

Hymar's_Temple
Old August 5th, 2022, 02:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We've been in touch. Exciting to see someone else geeked about these minis and including them in Scape. Not sure how familiar you are with C3G as a project, 1moreheroscaper, but would love to have you around and collaborate with you some on this (and always looking for more testers).

One big thing that might come up, though, is do you paint minis? Having quality photos of painted versions of those figures for card art (and painting tutorials to go along with them) would go a long long way towards getting them carded.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 5th, 2022, 07:36 PM

IAmBatman, I am familiar with the C3G project and cards. I have printed out about 50+ cards from the project and have rebased the related figures on Heroscape style bases. I have also done some play-testing for both HOSS and C3V about 5+ years ago--9 different unit cards between the two custom projects. So, I would be interested in, and honored to play-test, or collaborate on any C3G MOTU units.

As for painting, I can do it. I tend to aim for a standard close to the pre-painted Heroscape figures because I want to match the aesthetics on the battlefield.
Some pirate customs from years ago:
https://postimg.cc/fVJY6rr6
And other old samples: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...earchid=650409

I did also order two full sets of the Clash For Eternia game because I considered painting them. So if it is also for a Heroscape project, I will be even more inclined to paint them.

Hymar's_Temple
Old August 5th, 2022, 07:57 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet! The more easily I can obtain painted figure photos for card art, the faster I can get these things designed!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 5th, 2022, 07:57 PM

Are you on our Discord?

Old August 5th, 2022, 10:13 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Yeah I grabbed it too. Got speed paint just to paint them up. Was hoping to see fleshed out heroscape versions of these cards and if bats has a copy I'm sure they would turn up. Might try my hand at a couple of designs but I'm more comfortable with classic scape so I might be more comfortable with 100 to 200 point heros rather than 200 to 400. We shall see.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 5th, 2022, 10:15 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Are you on our Discord?
If you start up a motu group ping me since I may not be as busy with other projects with AoA releasing.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 5th, 2022, 11:28 PM

Well I’d be making anything through C3G so that’d be the Discord for it. Link in my sig!

Old August 6th, 2022, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Are you on our Discord?
No. Okay, I will try to join.

Hymar's_Temple
Old August 6th, 2022, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Yeah I grabbed it too. Got speed paint just to paint them up.
skynight mentioned speed paint too. I guess I need to look into that. It has been several years since I decided to take on a painting a whole set of miniatures. If it works well, then yeah I'm in. Most of my painting in the last few years has been small scale toy-restoration/repair kind of stuff.

Hymar's_Temple

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games