Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old May 2nd, 2016, 08:35 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
May 3, 2006 aka HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY

“Our long national nightmare is over…” Who can forget this famous quote uttered by Truth after the he “cease and desist” of Heroscape.net and the fall of HQ.

Heroscapers.com... rising like a Phoenix from the ashes 10 years ago tomorrow/today.

Back then we had a whopping membership of 2, by the end of the week it was up to 10, or was it 312? The searches for boxes of Hot Lava Death with Daviau’s face on it surged our membership up to 500. You can only imagine the madness that broke out when GenCon exclusives drove the Fan Bois insane and we hit 1,700,000,000 active members. Flagbearers? The streets were in chaos with massive protests and couch and dumpster fires every where. Drunken nights of recording Scape Talk with Bistro? Some of the best times of my life.

But those days are gone, long gone. WotC did what DÜND could not, kill our beloved Scape. They did their best trying to fix something that was not broke. D&D Scape? WTF?! Wasn’t this their 69th, see what I did there I got 69 into this paragraph, attempt at a successful miniatures game? It’s not fair to blame WotC, it was Hasbro who moved the game over to the Gygax Universe. I mean the beauty of Scape was it was not limited to one theme. Steel rats fighting a “Blade Runner” while a regiment of British soldiers tries to fire from 4 hexes away? AWESOME! And I hear there is some new bastard child version of the game with cardboard structures?

What could have been...

But this community lives on. Sure there are lot less active members now, but this old site still has a heart beat. It nothing else it's a great repository for the Battlefield of Valhalla and awesome 420 point armies that do not contain the 4th Massachusetts or Stingers. And as long as Rev is around I know the Books of Heroscape will always be there under his unwavering, lizardlike gaze. I even hear the Star Wars Scape that was never released has a fan based rules. You guys would have loved Force Throw, . Jedi Training, … Jango’s bombs… BOOM BABY! Pirates don’t get me started about pirates and a boat expansion and Spartans too, and new minions to make it interesting. What might have been. Marvel Scape! Sandman and the Fantastic 4 in the first expansion. What might have been.

Enough about setting the WayBack machine to change the past. Happy Anniversary you old building and loan... uh I mean heroscapers.com !

Like a Polish Cicada, once again I go back underground. Look for me to post again on March 09, 2023.

…...GAME ON!.......

Signed the G.O.M.H.S.

~Hahnarama

(Below the Original Heroscapers.com)

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Last edited by Hahnarama; May 3rd, 2016 at 06:42 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2016, 09:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: May 3, 2006

Wowza.

Happy 10th to Heroscapers!
Old May 3rd, 2016, 08:11 AM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker
Re: May 3, 2006 aka HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY

More on Pirates and Star Wars Scape please!
Old May 3rd, 2016, 08:54 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Happy 10th anniversary. I've only hit the tail end of it, but here's to another 10!

Cheers.
Old May 3rd, 2016, 09:09 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Happy Birthday

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 3rd, 2016, 09:44 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Man, I'm coming up on my 10th... hard to believe I've been on Scapers for more than 40% of my life.

Here's to limping along for another ten.
Old May 3rd, 2016, 11:36 AM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker

BRAVO, well said. Happy Birthday Heroscape! I toast to your health and to another 10 years.
Old May 3rd, 2016, 01:04 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the reminder, Hahn.

Happy 10th birthday, Heroscapers!
Old May 3rd, 2016, 01:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Happy Birthday Heroscapers! May the 4th tomorrow and Captain America Civil War on Thursday. What a great week.
Old May 3rd, 2016, 03:47 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Happy Birthday Heroscapers! May the 4th tomorrow and Captain America Civil War on Thursday. What a great week.
This captured my feelings exactly.

EDIT: I had no idea this site was less than 3 years old when I joined. I know I lurked for about 6 months before that. That is amazing to hear because the sheer quantity of threads and posts here made it seem that this was already here for 10 years when I joined up, not 2 1/2! Things may have slowed down, but the passion here has not subsided.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; May 3rd, 2016 at 04:25 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2016, 09:42 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Heroscapers.com still alive and kicking!

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old May 5th, 2016, 09:19 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

A bit late to the party, to be honest I'm not on very much these days.

Happy late birthday!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News