Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Should I make bios for these guys?
Yes! 26 61.90%
No! 3 7.14%
I hate two option Polls! (Counts as Yes) 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 26th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Anthasu1's Customs- Updated Elementals

Look cool! One problem I see: What if you have more than 6 previously destroyed elementals? (Say, 3 squads worth...)
Old January 27th, 2009, 02:28 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Anthasu1's Customs- Updated Elementals

I thought of that. I just thought that most people would reason you just can't summon them. I'll probably change it to up to 6 for clarity.
Old January 28th, 2009, 07:18 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Anthasu1's Customs- Updated 1/8 Feurstal, the Fire Drake

Updated, with Drakes.
Old January 31st, 2009, 10:54 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Wow. these customs are amazing!!!!! I like how the land drakes look; they do look like raptors!!!!!

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old January 31st, 2009, 08:51 PM

Thanks, I just got the hang of cards, so hopefully I'll be able to get the Stone Elementals and a Gargoyle named Aross with cards.

EDIT: Well, Atross's card worked...

Last edited by Anthasu1; January 31st, 2009 at 09:28 PM.
Old February 1st, 2009, 09:39 PM

Zhoom45 Woo who?
Re: Anthasu1's Customs- Updated 1/31 Gargoyle- With Cards!

If I were you, I might actually lower the Gargoyle's defense and increase the stone elemental's defense. That way, the Gargoyle hero has a better chance of using skin of stone then the common squad. Just a thought.

Zhoom45 is every character in his own little world which no one has heard of, or wants to enter for that matter.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 03:14 PM

Re: Anthasu1's Customs- Updated 1/31 Gargoyle- With Cards!

Thanks for the feedback! Having low defense with Skin of Stone is a double-edged sword.
On the plus, Higher probability of it working.
On the minus, if it fails, your dead.
The Gargoyle is meant to be able to stand without it, while the Elementals are meant to rely on it.
Hope that helps.
EDIT: Just realized Atross is Relenless. I'll try to fix it tommorrow, as well as get the Stone Elementals card up.
Old May 16th, 2009, 04:05 PM

Re: Anthasu1's Customs- New, and actually navigatable!

Okay, finally fixed my cards size and got a new one up. The elementals and Drakes will be coming back, with official(ish) cards.

For now, a little Anti-Squad love for the Vampires- Although he seems underpriced at the moment.

Yes! I am back in the Customs Business!

Last edited by Anthasu1; May 17th, 2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old May 17th, 2009, 10:34 AM

Re: Anthasu1's Customs- Redone Stone Elementals for Aquilla!

Got my Stone Elementals up- Might get Elemental Lord and Ice Elementals up later.

I would love some feedback on Rutgar and my card making skills- And I'll take suggestions for cards.
Old May 17th, 2009, 08:57 PM

MrQuatsch is surprisingly tart

I really like Rutgar, especially the scream. Now I see that it is all figures within 2 spaces, but is that just in front of him or all the way around? I think that it should only affect those in front of him since, well they are in front of him. I really have no other reason.
Old May 18th, 2009, 12:16 AM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker

Do you happen to know where the figures you used as stone elemental came from?

I have a figure that is the exact same sculpt, only in clear blue plastic. I wanted to know if there were similar figures out there...

When I got it, it had already be remounted to a Heroscape base... so no clues there.

Old May 18th, 2009, 01:53 PM

Mage Knight Frost Minion (#10, the one you have is #12)

Hope I helped.

As for the question on Vampiric Scream, it is all figure within two spaces. I'm thinking of also changing it to a 15 or higher. What do you think?

EDIT: Anyone know of a good figure for the Elemental Lord? I can't think of one.

Last edited by Anthasu1; May 18th, 2009 at 02:17 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards