Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 13th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Lifetime Site Support Support

Even though some of us have "lifetime" Site Support status, we can still give another contribution to help defray the cost of the site. I just did. (Hope this didn't mess up the system or anything like that, truth.)
Old May 13th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Lifetime Site Support Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Even though some of us have "lifetime" Site Support status, we can still give another contribution to help defray the cost of the site. I just did. (Hope this didn't mess up the system or anything like that, truth.)
I plan on getting the lifetime sometime soon. I can't really do it through me,so onacara agreed to do it if I gave him the money,so hopefully this july i will be come a lifetime supporter
But your points are very valid,and thank you for stating, and reminding everyone of them!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old May 13th, 2008, 06:38 PM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker

Lifetime Site Supporter is actually pretty cheap when you think about it. I agree with Revdar, I haven't given anything extra yet, but I sure will. Also, will it screw anything up if we give extra like that?
Old May 13th, 2008, 06:53 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I purposely did not sign up for the lifetime supporter thing so I don't get lazy and continue to give every year. :-p
Old May 13th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I purposely did not sign up for the lifetime supporter thing so I don't get lazy and continue to give every year. :-p
Show off.
Old May 13th, 2008, 07:45 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
That was a smart move, because when you sign up for lifetime you soon discover that you only have 29 years left to live!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online