Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 23rd, 2019, 05:00 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Gothlok

Hey ! I just noticed Gothlok is numbers #6 on its basic side.

I guess it should be 1/1 as the 2nd C3V Exclusive, no ?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 05:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The original flag bearers were numbered 1-5, so we numbered ours 6.

If we get to an Aquilla one it'll be 7.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 05:06 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hey ! I just noticed Gothlok is numbers #6 on its basic side.

I guess it should be 1/1 as the 2nd C3V Exclusive, no ?
If it were treated as a release which stands alone, then yes, 1/1 would be correct.

However, C3V treats Gothlok as a continuation of the Crest of the Valkyrie expansion, the set that brought us the original 5 flag bearers: Sir Gilbert, Ornak, Laglor, Hatamoto Taro, and Acolarh. Hence, Gothlok, the sixth flag bearer, is given the number 6.

EDIT: gah, 'd by superfrog.
Old October 27th, 2019, 02:08 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh ! Ahah I should have though about this !

It's okay for me, I completely understand. Good idea.

Even if from a pragmatic point of view, it breaks the canon as now either all the flagbearers are lying on their cards as they have a 1-2-3-4-5/5 instead of /6..! or Gothlok is lying and is just a lone 6 out of nothing guy. :P

... I'm just niggling for nothing, don't read me.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 27th, 2019, 11:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Oh ! Ahah I should have though about this !

It's okay for me, I completely understand. Good idea.

Even if from a pragmatic point of view, it breaks the canon as now either all the flagbearers are lying on their cards as they have a 1-2-3-4-5/5 instead of /6..! or Gothlok is lying and is just a lone 6 out of nothing guy. :P

... I'm just niggling for nothing, don't read me.
Of course I read you!

And I'm glad you asked, because now we can explain how clever we were.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 20th, 2020, 06:01 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
There is unpainted version of this available as a pre-order, for much cheaper(4.99) than what they go for on sites right now.
I think this was released earlier this year? Here's a link to purchase on the Paizo webstore. Tiranx posted a Miniature Market link earlier in the thread.

I painted my own as well and had my wife make a stencil using her plotter machine. That worked pretty well. The stencil didn't quite go on flat, so I had to be careful not to use too much paint, but it worked really well. I did a custom Aquilla Flagbearer with it as well.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old August 18th, 2021, 02:49 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If anyone is looking for some decent Valkrill dice, I was making some earlier this year.
Here is a photo of the PLA ones I made, but now I have a Resin printer which does dice better.

It is a tedious process, so it may not be cheap, but if you'd like to try and make these yourself, I'd be happy to put up a tutorial thread with the dice file/size and the symbols you can print out.

Here is also a design for Aquilla dice that could be used in the future if there is ever an Aquilla flagbearer release:
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs