Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 4th, 2019, 03:29 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: DAYTON, OH. New Year Knockout tourney! Sat Jan 5th!!

Unfortunately, there is a strong chance Tina and I won’t be able to come down tomorrow. Sorry guys, everyone have a good time.

Right now, we’re just waiting on a phone call.

Edit: And we are now a confirmed no.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; January 4th, 2019 at 04:34 PM.
Old January 4th, 2019, 05:29 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Unfortunately, there is a strong chance Tina and I won’t be able to come down tomorrow. Sorry guys, everyone have a good time.

Bummer! Hopefully next time!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old January 4th, 2019, 05:37 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Aww, too bad. I guess then Someone else will need to provide 2 squads of DK’s and 1 Skull Demon (or let me Proxy).
Old January 4th, 2019, 10:37 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

That sucks! Sorry to hear it @flameslayer93 . You will be missed!
Old January 5th, 2019, 07:48 PM

Marduk has disabled reputation

Big thanks to our two tourney hosts! It was a fun time, and I look forward to the next one. I am hoping to make Michigan next month for a tourney there. A couple of Michigani came to Dayton for this one, only fair they get a couple of Daytoners in return.

Malpractice makes malperfect!
Ohio Valley Association of Heroscapers

Art by Susan Van Camp, Copyright 2006. www.artbysvc.com
Old January 5th, 2019, 09:47 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
Big thanks to our two tourney hosts! It was a fun time, and I look forward to the next one. I am hoping to make Michigan next month for a tourney there. A couple of Michigani came to Dayton for this one, only fair they get a couple of Daytoners in return.
It was awesome to see everyone tonight! We had a great turnout - 14 in attendance. Made some new friends too. I can't wait to bring the hurt up to Michigan! It will be Chilling! Muahahahahaha...oh yeah, results will be up soon!

And a huge thanks to everyone that showed up and made this possible!
@fatherofjulian
@lefton4ya
@Richard
@Tiamat
@wargamingaddict87
@Marduk
@Big Oldprankster
@TradeMark
@princiefuqua

(And the other few that are not on here)

NEXT DAYTON, OH TOURNEY COMING THIS MARCH! STAY TUNED.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old January 5th, 2019, 11:05 PM

I've uploaded a bunch of pics on the Heroscapers Facebook page! Check them out!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1901...45264/?fref=nf

SCAPE OR DIE!

Last edited by outforblood; January 6th, 2019 at 01:15 AM.
Old January 6th, 2019, 12:01 AM

Marduk has disabled reputation
Re: DAYTON, OH. "BACK TO BASICS" tourney March 2019!(stay tu

For the curious, my glorious (and partially victorious!) army consisted of:

A boy named Su-Bak-Na
Ne-Gok-Santa
1x Marrden Nagrubs
3x Marrden Hounds

With the red Utgar color and the season, and having Ne-Gok-Santa along, I brought my army in a Christmas stocking.

Though I did make several attempts to mind-shackle, none were successful. The hounds were generally very good, though. The first two games they always moved 8, the third and fifth games they mostly moved 8 and 4 a couple of times, fourth game the moved about one-third 8, one-third 4, and one-third 2.

Plague was hit-or-miss in stretches, but in every game I did as well or better than the odds overall. And with careful planning, I only exposed one Nagrub to the plague over five games. Of course it died, that's how hounds work.

Oh, and the Nagrubs were mostly immune to attacks from dragons, especially Charos. Don't know what was up with that.

Malpractice makes malperfect!
Ohio Valley Association of Heroscapers

Art by Susan Van Camp, Copyright 2006. www.artbysvc.com
Old January 6th, 2019, 11:05 AM

Results are up! See op.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old January 6th, 2019, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
For the curious, my glorious (and partially victorious!) army consisted of:

A boy named Su-Bak-Na
Ne-Gok-Santa
1x Marrden Nagrubs
3x Marrden Hounds

With the red Utgar color and the season, and having Ne-Gok-Santa along, I brought my army in a Christmas stocking.

Though I did make several attempts to mind-shackle, none were successful. The hounds were generally very good, though. The first two games they always moved 8, the third and fifth games they mostly moved 8 and 4 a couple of times, fourth game the moved about one-third 8, one-third 4, and one-third 2.

Plague was hit-or-miss in stretches, but in every game I did as well or better than the odds overall. And with careful planning, I only exposed one Nagrub to the plague over five games. Of course it died, that's how hounds work.

Oh, and the Nagrubs were mostly immune to attacks from dragons, especially Charos. Don't know what was up with that.
"A boy named Su-Bak-Na" lmao

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old January 7th, 2019, 02:06 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: DAYTON, OH. "BACK TO BASICS" tourney coming soon!!

I guess I did too good with my Varkaanan Wolf Pack (all melee squads and Heroes) and most people though they were overpowered due to low cost for stats and avoiding a lot of other powers due to the army being all Unique and Large figures, whcih probably caused some people to loose respect for C3V. 2 of the games I got full points and my opponent got 0 (full card scoring) because none of the squads or heroes were completely destroyed and one of the games was not even finished because the army was thought to be too OP. I do think the army did a lot better not facing any ranged figures - I really wished I did play a Braxas army and the Cathar Spearmen to determine who would win.

I might play a similar army (have to reduce it by getting rid of Marcu and 20 points) in Louisville tournament just to see how it does there in comparison.

Last edited by lefton4ya; January 7th, 2019 at 02:57 PM.
Old January 7th, 2019, 02:47 PM

Re: DAYTON, OH. "BACK TO BASICS" tourney coming soon!!

I've never had my ass handed to me that fast in a game before. The ability to move 7 figures and beating my rats to the glyphs didn't help either... Especially with that +2 move. Ouch.

That being said... I still had a blast and it was definitely a learning experience.
See you at the next Dayton tourney. Time for sweet revenge! You'll have to change your name from @lefton4ya to left4dead! Lol

SCAPE OR DIE!

Last edited by outforblood; January 7th, 2019 at 06:15 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events