Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 1st, 2015, 08:57 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
I am back

I played this game for years but when I moved a few years ago I packed up my stuff and haven't touched it since. I have mostly been getting my game fix from D&D, but I seem to be getting that bug again.

My sons are 13, 9, and 5 now so I have a group to play with. Now I just need to pull my stuff out and do an inventory to see what I have. I know I sold some of it but I kept a lot.
Old June 1st, 2015, 10:48 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: I am back

Welcome back! Make sure you check out all the cool stuff C3G and C3V have been doing in the past few years. There's a lot of cool new stuff to play with!

~Aldin, customly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 1st, 2015, 03:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Also check out HoSS if you like Star Wars. The Heroes of Fiction(HoF) are doing stellar work on a really diverse set of characters.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 1st, 2015, 10:49 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Thanks I will check out the new stuff and I love Star Wars (and have a bunch of WotC Stard Wars minis).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion