Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old October 30th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A_Train's Pictured Battle Reports / Predict the Victor

Patrick could pull out a win if he plays his figures well enough and the dice gods are with him. Patrick, where the heck's Kiova or Marcus?!?

It's fun reading these battle reports and predicting what each player might do!
Not sure how well I would do with Patrick's configuration, but I'd send up my army like this:
Send out Drake to shoot at a Stinger, support him with the EI when the Drones swarm. Skirt the Kozuke (or fly the EI ever forward) around that mass of carnage to smack on Stingers or SBN.
If I was A_Train, I'd most definitely send up the Drones first two turns. Fire away with Stingers and use SBN for cleanup.

A_Train will probably pull out the win, but I'll vote for Patrick.
A_Train, make sure you post some losses for yourself as well.
Old October 30th, 2008, 07:03 PM

acer1000 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Go A Train!!!! the stingers together are great for their low point value. and hey, who doesn't like the marros.
Old October 30th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Warning! Reading my posts may make you smarter

mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm gonna go with A_Train on this one.
Old October 30th, 2008, 11:30 PM

mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker

A_Train
Old October 31st, 2008, 09:06 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright, here goes round 3.
Patrick:Einar Imperium x 2, Kozuke Samurai and SOTM Sgt. Drake

A_Train: Su Bak Na, Marro Drones x4 and Marro Stingers x3

I gain initiative and on the first order marker, the Stingers begin their assault, with one getting in range of a Kozuke in his start zone. That may be a problem on this map, think of what Zelrig could have done in this situation (I know the Kozuke are unique, but they could have easily been the Einar Imperium).

Drake advances, knowing his Thorian speed will protect him from the Stingers.

Um, about that Thorian thing. I believe this shot lead to 4 wounds.

Another advancing Kozuke was dropped by yet another Stinger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Is that a wind glyph in the pic of the marro army? If so, if the marro claimed that glyph, the Imperium would be weakened considerably!
Mwah hah hah hah haaaa

The first casualty to the marro army finally occurs.

Sgt Drake proves that Stinger defense is no match for his attack.

But there are just too many Stingers and the final Kozuke is blasted to death, at an expensive cost to Patrick's army.

A couple of Stingers with Elevation are unable to finish off the persistent Sargent.

The Imperium advance, but thanks to the high winds, they are unable to engage the Stinger.

Charged up Stingers on elevation send Drake's corpse tumbling down from the ladder. While the Stinger on the glyph drops one of the advancing Kyrie.

The Einar Imperium begin to prove their worth, as first they destroy the Stinger on the glyph, returning their ability to take to the skies.

Then they eliminate the Stingers in the hills.

Unfortunately the number of Stingers is just too great, and it turns into an expensive body count for Patrick's forces when the Stingers get their Stinger charge again.

Desperate an Einar Imperium slaughters some mindless drones.

Su Bak Na gets elevation and destroys the Kyrie. I don't know if one die was out of the picture, or I forgot to roll for elevation. It didn't wind up mattering anyway.

The final Imperium makes his stand.

And his double attack with elevation is enough to finish off the weak defense Hivelord (especially without any nagrubs to support him, as I opted for a 3rd set of Stingers instead, and I believe that worked out.

And the final imperium is killed with a shot from the Stingers, who proved why they are A+ units in this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wk4c View Post
A_Train, by a longshot.

The Stingers alone could take that army, IMO.
They pretty much did. I likely could have gone without moving the Drones or Su Bak Na, but I put some order markers on those guys anyway, so as not to feel wasted with them

Last edited by A_Train; September 13th, 2009 at 11:57 AM.
Old October 31st, 2008, 09:54 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I didn't get to vote on that one but I had a feeling that once again A_Train would be the victor. I think I liked the other reports more just because the battles were a bit closer but still, great game.
Old October 31st, 2008, 11:38 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Go A_Train! Congratulate Patrick for me!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 31st, 2008, 07:58 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here we go with Round Four.
This battle actually occurred on the same night as the previous battle, I was just saving it so as to just post one battle at a time.

Patrick's Army: Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Eldgrim, Microcorp Agents x2 and Major Q9

A_Train's Army: Zetacron, Crixus, Sentinels of Jandar, Kaemon Awa, Krav Magna Agents, Marcu, Otonashi and Isamu
Old October 31st, 2008, 09:15 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I take that back. I didn't see Patrick have the Microcorps. This time I say Patrick will win

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old October 31st, 2008, 09:30 PM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

Ehh....Patrick.

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old October 31st, 2008, 09:46 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll stick with A_Train.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 31st, 2008, 11:24 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

Patrick's army (Game #4). That is a deadly combination of range plus sneaky... black hooded... people.

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports