Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 24th, 2007, 09:08 PM
has been BANNED

GoBigorGoHome is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I agree with the poster. The ashigaru are kinda blah, the vampires force you to use many of them together which is something I dislike, the Warden stinks, and the cavalry are very expensive for a melee unit with 3 defense.
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:41 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
The Warden stinks? Wow. What game are you playing?
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:50 PM
has been BANNED

GoBigorGoHome is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I am basing it on a game where 2 life, 6 defense, figures with only a single attack that boosts slightly questionable units that cost more than Raelin or 2 squads of deathreavers, stink
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:53 PM

Glitch has disabled reputation
Yeah really. Warden is one of the units I am most looking forward to, (beside the Templar of course).
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:59 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Wave 7 is great wave 6 was weak. I think wave 7 will be drafted more often then the previos wave. Even after the new unit smell is gone.
Old July 24th, 2007, 11:00 PM

1/2ltfightr has disabled reputation
Well my take on wave 7 after the first turn was that power creep is here. Losing an undamaged Joton in one turn to Rev's vamp that got to also heal itself as it killed did not fill me with glee for wave 7 but after we keep using wave 7 in more games we will see.

1/2ltfightr and ltfightr are a married couple. We have used ltfightr for 11 years. We have always shared that but for some reason she will not share scape and what does she mean her EOV she found 12-15-06 are hers not ours! ....!
Old July 24th, 2007, 11:01 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Seeing the sculpts and painting, this wave is the best so far IMHO. On the cards they seem to be pretty good. I haven't played a game with or against them as I'll have to wait, but this is the wave I am most looking forward to have on the table. My wife already has dibs for the next 30 years on the Vampires, so I will just have to judge their effectiveness on how well she spanks me.....erm...beats me....uhmmm, kicks my rear end.
Old July 24th, 2007, 11:07 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker
I don't see what's so wrong with the Einar Imperium...it seems they get bashed a lot on this forum yet they've won half of my games for me. I have wiped out 1,500 points worth of figures with them before and only lost three of them.
Old July 24th, 2007, 11:14 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnimaniac
My wife already has dibs for the next 30 years on the Vampires, so I will just have to judge their effectiveness on how well she spanks me.....erm...beats me....uhmmm, kicks my rear end.

And what the heck were you playing the Imperium against, 1,500 points of Knights? Either that or you had great luck or your opponent terrible strategy.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 24th, 2007, 11:14 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroz
I don't see what's so wrong with the Einar Imperium...it seems they get bashed a lot on this forum yet they've won half of my games for me. I have wiped out 1,500 points worth of figures with them before and only lost three of them.

Did you give your opponent the red die when they were rolling defense? J/K

I'm not playing you in a tournament.
Old July 24th, 2007, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
My wife already has dibs for the next 30 years on the Vampires, so I will just have to judge their effectiveness on how well she spanks me.....erm...beats me....uhmmm, kicks my rear end.
Ahh, now you know I'd let her win, right?

:P
Old July 24th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Ahh, now you know I'd let her win, right?

:P
EMOTICON OVERLOAD! EMOTICON OVERLOAD!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion