Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 26th, 2018, 01:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Public Design Nomination Finals - Winner Announced!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 26th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Meant to say this before, but congratulations Tornado! Good to see the 2000AD corner of the C3G multiverse moving again!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 27th, 2018, 12:08 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 28th, 2018, 09:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Oh yeah, I missed the finale! Nice - can't feel bad about losing when you're getting such a solid design out of it!
Old February 11th, 2018, 02:26 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Public Design Nomination Finals - Squirrelly Judgeme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Dredd fan 1moreheroscaper?

Not a huge fan, but I do have some older (mid 90s) 2000 AD comics and enjoyed those stories. When I saw the C3G Dredd cards, I thought they would be perfect for both MarvelScape and ClassicScape, so I was all on board with the Brit Cit Judge. Now I still need to find those old comics in my garage...

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old February 12th, 2018, 08:43 AM

Awesome.

Make sure you comment on any 2000AD designs you know. I/we can always use the feedback and perspective.
Old March 4th, 2018, 12:22 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Nominations Open!

With the Brit-Cits moving into public testing, it's time for a new round of public nominations!

Hero and Sidekick designs are eligible to be nominated - Allies are eligible, but only if they've tested in the last month and won't be running concurrent designs.

Nominations will remain open for the next week, so if you're an Ally and you'd like to jump in, check out the playtesting thread. Turn a test in this week and you'll be able to throw your hat in the ring!

Check out the public design thread to see Ally, Sidekick and Hero designs.
Old March 6th, 2018, 04:54 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Are Open!

It's been 3 days...nobody wants to nominate anything?
Old March 6th, 2018, 05:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Problem is I have 4 to pick from so I was waiting to see what other picked.

Here is where I'm leaning...

Ronin - Spike
Ronin - Multiple Man
ARkham - Nightwing II
Lazy Orang - Iron-man Avenger

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; March 6th, 2018 at 05:21 PM.
Old March 6th, 2018, 05:52 PM

Ronin - Judge Anderson
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Hmm. I don't usually self-nominate in these things, but I'll kick things off by nominating Spike. Been wanting to design him for quite a while now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Ronin - Judge Anderson
I wasn't sure if you still wanted me to run her after you made your comeback. I was hoping you'd get your confidence back up doing the Brit-Cits. I'll still help out if you need it, though!
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'll nominate Klarion and Teekl.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy