Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old April 7th, 2011, 06:35 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HS-aholic free heroscape iOS app

You should be able to delete the map through itunes, in the same place you loaded it. As for deleting from in the app, I don't know.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old April 7th, 2011, 07:19 PM

5ohscaper Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer999 View Post
I am already using this app on my iPad, the only problem being the poor resolution after stretching it.

I use it on my IPad also and am happy with iPod version, but I sure would like a version optimized for the iPads graphics.
Old April 7th, 2011, 07:44 PM

CiananBrage rolls all skulls baby! CiananBrage rolls all skulls baby! CiananBrage rolls all skulls baby! CiananBrage rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
You should be able to delete the map through itunes, in the same place you loaded it. As for deleting from in the app, I don't know.
The file should be removed from your device as soon as you delete it in iTunes. You can only +/- the files while the device is connected and an immediate 'sync' happens with that file.

"Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semicolon."
--Epigrams on Programming by Alan Perlis
Old April 7th, 2011, 08:24 PM

CiananBrage rolls all skulls baby! CiananBrage rolls all skulls baby! CiananBrage rolls all skulls baby! CiananBrage rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
A glyph reference might be pretty useful as well. Or it might be an extraneous feature. Up to you, but I would probably use it heavily. Save me from carrying all those extra cards for glyphs around.
If there is a PDF Glyph reference available you could simply load it into the Map Viewer.

Old April 12th, 2011, 11:53 AM

Version 1.2.5 has been sent to Apple for review.

--Changed the Ability Text & Bio input fields to UITextViews to improve editing and usability.
--Corrected an issue that caused Rules to incorrectly display the Species settings in the Size settings slots.
--Corrected defect that caused Special Rule activation rates to never change from their default %s has been corrected.
--Modified the order in which special rules and duplication rules were being activated for common squads.
--Split some rules into multiples and added some new rules to help units generate the expected armies.
--Split the duplication rule into 2 rules. One rule for Squads and the other for Heroes.
--Added a new Lock Plus state for non-unique units in the army creation view which allows users to lock the minimum quantity of a desired unit in their army.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The generator has been modified to help duplicate squads more reliably. Its till not prefect but in 3 tries (15 armies) using a single locked Marro Hive I saw the following 3 decent armies:
1x Hive, 3x Drones, 1x Su-Bak-Na, 1x Nagrubs
1x Hive, 3x Drones, 1x Me-Burg-Sa, 1x Grok
1x Hive, 3x Drones, 3x Stingers

I'll add the army stubs/seeds/bases (along with many other features) into version 3.0 which should help make the process more reliable.

***Everyone can make suggestions for Army Stubs. Ideally I think I'm looking for groups <300pnts (exceptions can occur of course). The generator can reliably duplicate 2x-3x common squads to 4x-6x so its best to keep things minimal for these seeder groups.
Wanderer999 gave some good examples previously.
I'll modify things as I need to make the feature work so feel free to suggest any core groups that make sense (competitive or simply fun to play).

Old April 16th, 2011, 10:56 AM

MacBryce knows what's in an order marker MacBryce knows what's in an order marker

Bought an iPad for this and love it. Great work and hopefully there will be an iPad version some day.
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBryce View Post
Bought an iPad for this and love it. Great work and hopefully there will be an iPad version some day.
It's definitely in the plans once I get time to continue working on HS-aholic. I'm totally swamped with other work for the time being though, so it could be a while.

Old April 19th, 2011, 12:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Check out Mmirg's Mini-Mighties for a great list of 40 different 300 point armies.
Old April 21st, 2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Check out Mmirg's Mini-Mighties for a great list of 40 different 300 point armies.
Great reference! I'll likely end up putting the entire list in and then a few more to cover gaps in unit seeding. That list will save me a ton of time.

Old April 25th, 2011, 05:51 PM
South Florida Wave 8 Grand Champion

Blue Dane is surprisingly tart

After the last update, the unit info does not scroll when you swipe it. Is it just me with the problem?

Can't find it? Try the Index | Live in Florida? Belated National Heroscape Day in SoFL
South Florida Game Days |
Old April 26th, 2011, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dane View Post
After the last update, the unit info does not scroll when you swipe it. Is it just me with the problem?

Nope. You're definitely not alone. Version 1.2.6 just sent to Apple for review.

Old April 27th, 2011, 08:06 PM
South Florida Wave 8 Grand Champion

Blue Dane is surprisingly tart

Thanks!

Can't find it? Try the Index | Live in Florida? Belated National Heroscape Day in SoFL
South Florida Game Days |

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software