Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 30th, 2022, 05:31 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G TTS Tourney: March Madness/Contest of Champions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I saw that, but didn't feel like clicking 50 links, so I just guessed.
Same, lol. I looked for the first couple and just guessed after that.
Old March 30th, 2022, 05:49 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G TTS Tourney: March Madness/Contest of Champions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I saw that, but didn't feel like clicking 50 links, so I just guessed.
Same, lol. I looked for the first couple and just guessed after that.
Same, my picks are way off. I picked Hawkeye to win a bit hoping it was Hawkeye III. Hawkeye I probably loses round 1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy