Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old December 10th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Warlord Alpha's Map and Scenario Thread (New: 12/8)

Very awesome map Walord. Have you considered making a two player edition, with split start zones? It would be very cool that way too, and would even be BoV compatible!
Old December 10th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Warlord Alpha's Map and Scenario Thread (New: 12/8)

Well, I did consider making a 3-player version...and then I did make it. And then I played on it. And now, out of all the stuff I have built, it is probably my favorite map.

Contamination

3 Players (FFA, politics not included)
1x RotV
1x SotM
1x FotA

One face up glyph. Thorian works very well, it makes for a REALLY fun and intense game, although it could be substituted for anything else of equal power/desirability.

Spoiler Alert!

~ To Download ~

This is what i had originally planned for Overrun. After Overrun came out much different than I had intended it, I built a 3-player version and it came out PERFECT. I don't think it could have come out any better.

But yeah Rednax, that is actually a pretty good idea. I am going to give it a shot. The shape is just awesome, I love it so much.

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; December 10th, 2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old December 10th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Warlord Alpha's Map and Scenario Thread (New: 12/10)

Spiffy stuff WA. 3 players 3 towers 1 glyph. Good choice of glyph too. I like the 4 player version too.

There must be a way to have a 2 player split zone, that fits on a normal table.
Old December 10th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Warlord Alpha's Map and Scenario Thread (New: 12/10)

Love Contamination - We have lots of 3 player battles and this map is perfect for my house.

A+ Job!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old February 6th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Warlord Alpha's Map and Scenario Thread (New: 2/6)

I noticed quite a few (well, quite a few compared to my other maps, anyways) people downloaded Contamination. Anyone play any battles on it, or any of my other maps for that matter? Feedback is always appreciated!

Anyways, new map!

Adamant

2 Players
1x RotV
1x FotA

No glyphs. Straight up duel to the death.

Spoiler Alert!

~ To Download ~

This is insanely well balanced. If you manage your units right and take full advantage of the road, you will not have to suffer at all against ranged units. And even if you do screw up and let your opponent take control of the map with his ranged units, there are a couple neat little things you can do to get back on your feet. Although even better than having to resort to that is to just not let your opponent take control in the first place.

Also, the footprint is pretty small on this map (20 hexes by 11 hexes, which is 31 in. by 20 in.), making it good for people/tournaments that don't have much table space.

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; February 7th, 2010 at 10:23 AM.
Old February 28th, 2010, 06:03 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

I really like your maps. Simple and yet they look good and seem like they'd be fun to play on.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old April 16th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Caster of Crying

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; April 20th, 2010 at 04:58 PM.
Old June 6th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey WA, just a reminder that we will be using Adamant the comming weekend a the VT tournament. Sorry you can't make, I'll just have to roll bad without you.
Old June 6th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Caster of Crying

Ah, excellent! If you get a chance to play on it (or anyone else does, for that matter), tell me how it works out.

What are you taking for an army(ies, in this case)? More dividers, right?
Old June 6th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Is The Skullmaster

I haven't decided what I'm playing yet but I think this time I'll give the dividers a rest. Given what happened last time. (9 games before 1st success)
Old June 6th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Caster of Crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
I haven't decided what I'm playing yet but I think this time I'll give the dividers a rest. Given what happened last time. (9 games before 1st success)
Oh, that just added to the fun! Me successfully rolling for divide right in your face with an almost identical army, all the cheering that game where you finally rolled for divide...
Old June 29th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Caster of Crying

Re: Warlord Alpha's Map and Scenario Thread (New: 6/29)

Tombspawn's Trench

4 Players (two teams of two)
1x RotV
2x BftU

Two random glyphs. Attack and defense work well, although they could be substituted for anything else of equal power/desirability.

A possible optional rule is that any non-huge figures standing on shadow tiles have no visible hitzones. This might make things a bit more interesting, especially if you find camping to be a problem.

Spoiler Alert!

~ To Download ~

New 4-player map!

It only takes a turn or two to get into the action, and the glyphs' bonuses will only accelerate the carnage. Flanking opportunities exist for those who wish to be sneaky, although a straight rush could work too if you and your teammate have your act together. One strategy that came up was one person sneaks through the trench or around the side while the other provides ranged covering fire from the various perches.

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; August 25th, 2010 at 01:11 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios